Arena Homme + S/S 2011

Im sure this issue will still have mostly regular contributors etc as it was half finished when Jo-Ann left..

Wait till next issue when it will have been under total control of Max Permain..I am positive the talent level of photographers and stylists as well as journalists will have dramatically reduced..

And there would be no chance Fabien would come back on board with Ashley and the young EIC.

Having said that, looking forward to getting the Steven issue..Sure to be a collectors..if you can find it!

on that frontal the penis looks smaller... because on the other photo the balls looked huge!

I got the issue today and the nude editorial isn't in it.
It might only be in the special editions, which are the last 4 covers that were posted and are only available on ebay.

I got the issue today and the nude editorial isn't in it.
It might only be in the special editions, which are the last 4 covers that were posted and are only available on ebay.

Yes, from my understanding the Klein nude images are not included in the regular issue, but in special one

I guess I won't be getting it. I want those nude shots! Lol. Where can we get the special ones and how would we know?

I couldn't find them on eBay and to be honest i feel its pointless for them to have even attempted the shoot if it wasn't making the cut for the regular print, i don't see how 'extreme' it could be, after all we did have naked drag queens/transvestites in the Fall 2010 issue shot by Nick Knight :rolleyes:.

^ Im hoping its going to be something very dirty... some sort of bondage with fisting and rimming... and c'mon real penises are so much better than a queens/transvestites, with their silicone boobs and trashy 80s make-up that ed wasnt "extreme" to me at all, puh-leeese!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The society we live in just can't accept the baring of a man's genital. Women fully nude in French Vogue? Sure, who cares. But when it's a man baring full frontal, it's condemned and is considered obscene and offensive.

It really is a shame. How offensive could Klein's editorial be for it to be banned from publication? I highly doubt it's that controversial. It just might very well be showing too much testicles for liking. The body of a man's is a beautiful thing and it is sad that society views nudity as otherwise and shame it with censorship.

i'm not sure ... and this is completely hypothetical.
but, probably some countries have "rules/laws" that say that full frontal nude should be published in magazine with an age limit.

but yes, we are very prude about nudity those days. american puritanism in globalisation ?

another hypothesis is that the Steven Klein edition will be a little more expensive, with a special format ?

kind of surprised it's now selling ebay. though i'm very glad a magazine (in general) has understand that its readership is now very extented and that some magazines are unvailable in some countries. iPad seems not to be the solution (speaking of iPad, the fashion magazines apps are TIHS !!!!!! it takes hours, crashes, it SUX ! but that's out-of-subject - where is the thread for that ?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->