Armani 'hints' Tom Ford as his 'heir'

mishahoi said:
^ do you guys think he would take it? i mean, i know he's been whining about feeling the urge about gettting back into the industry, but would he succumb? (i guess i would think.....yes)

Hell yes if it's for Armani... I mean, it is Armani. The brand started out as the epicent of cool and collected sexy, but now it's boring. I think Tom would jump at the opportunity to breath new, much needed life into the dying brand. :flower:

KhaoticKharma said:
Tom would jump at the opportunity to breath new, much needed life into the dying brand.

well maybe so-

I mean Armani is gotten very boring and dead I think- it needs a breath of fresh air

that would be the end of the world.........

kit said:
No matter what attributes Tom Ford has , he could NEVER be a successor to Armani .

Giorgio Armani needs a minimalist at the helm , NOT a purveyor of sexy clothing to the surgery sirens of the fashion beau monde .

Kit ..you Goddit !!!.nail smack bang in the middle of HEAD .......

this cannot happen...tom ford would be a diasaster at armani......maybe giorgio meant tom ford for his armani casa line....!!

armani needs to go along the lines of hermes with gaultier or lanvin with albaz or comme with unya or tao .......NOT tom ford who was all B....s..t hype and more hype and his use of cheap sex lure image......NO NO NOnot TOm Ford...

yes fashion is about hype ..true....but then tere must also be underlying TALENT and Substance ....for actual design !!?? not just STYLING !!

Armani would be better off looking wthin the italian fashion fraternity ....and surprise us....

Giorgio......do some Yoga and chill before making a decision please !!!:yuk: :sick: :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I'm just going to assume that the man would know what is best for his own label, if it is tom ford then so be it.

I hope Tom does get Armani...if he does its nothing we really can do about it except moan and whine LOL :flower:

lil smoochems said:
from harper's bazaar, august 2005

'Speculation and gossip over Giorgio Armani's retirement have increased in the past year, and today he has given us the treat of selecting his ideal successor:

"Tom Ford could do it," says Armani without skipping a beat.
"It could easily be Tom."

article by J.J. Martin. page 160.
go go go....youre the man:flower: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeBrayda77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->