Ashlee Simpson for Victoria's Secret

I would pay her not to do it...i dont want to she her short legs in VicSCt stuff. Nowayinhell...god no

I refuse to belive this, who the f is that Ashlee girl anyway??? why do people like her??? And why Victoria's Secret????

Source: TMZ

Buzz recently hit the Internet that pop tart Ashlee Simpson is the next spokesperson and model for Victoria's Secret Pink clothing line.

TMZ did some digging and found out that Ashlee won't in fact be modeling or represeting the line, just celebrating it with a live performance in NYC at Victoria's Secret's World's Largest Pajama Party July 19th. Sorry boys- but we won't be seeing Miss Simpson alongside Giselle in a Victoria's Secret catalog.

of course...theres no way it could hav been true....lingerie is very choosy even among the models themselves...you must be sexy in that FHM kind of way to be a face of a VS product

solg said:
Source: TMZ

Buzz recently hit the Internet that pop tart Ashlee Simpson is the next spokesperson and model for Victoria's Secret Pink clothing line.

TMZ did some digging and found out that Ashlee won't in fact be modeling or represeting the line, just celebrating it with a live performance in NYC at Victoria's Secret's World's Largest Pajama Party July 19th. Sorry boys- but we won't be seeing Miss Simpson alongside Giselle in a Victoria's Secret catalog.
But, they have a separate catalogue for the Pink line! I just got it in the mail today! So, I'm sure we'll see her in a couple ads and catalogues!

since her makeover she is definitely beautiful enough for this, imo

Kelly Clarkson....don't you even dare....her body is okay..just too chubby/flabby IMO, she's always annoyed the hell out of me. Ashlee "Gonzo" Simpson...blah...Let the models do their job and you stick to your stupid bubblegum pop songs. But if I had to choose any of them it would def be Ashlee over look at me I'm a superstar Kelly.

There is absolutley nothing "Seductive" "Promiscuous" about either of them. Why couldn't they choose somebody like Keira Knightley? But as I said before, stick to what you do best and let the real models do their job. It urks me too when they sign celebs up for campaigns (Jennifer Lopez,Beyonce, Charlize,Alba,Halle Berry, Uma, etc) STOP IT!
Just my 2 cents.

Who's next Hilary Duff or Paris Hilton? Ugh!

I wonder is Ashlee gonna feel intimidated by the VS rookies.

Last edited by a moderator:
But then again...thank god she's not actually replacing any models. Just a quickie campaign. Whew! Guess I overreacted a bit. lmao!

Sorry boys- but we won't be seeing Miss Simpson alongside Giselle in a Victoria's Secret catalog.
Praise the lawd!:lol: :rolleyes:
This isn't her already is it?VSPINK.COM
home_promo_1.jpg

It would be even worse if she was the spokeperson for the whole line.:yuk: :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->