Ashlee Simpson for Victoria's Secret

Ashlee modeling anything would completely turn me off to that product.

Although VS models usually aren't my favorite whatever they wear screams "BUY ME! BUY ME!" Ashlee just eugh...

Ashlee's to manly looking. No one's going to get turned on enough to buy products.

I don't think Ashlee Simpson was a good choice either. I just hope the VS Pink line is tasteful and not too trashy.

eternitygoddess said:
Ashlee's to manly looking. No one's going to get turned on enough to buy products.

That was before the new nose and makeover. Now she's become more and more "hollywood" material. I prefered her before, though.

She still seems to ordinary and mediocre to properly sell a product. I think VS does a very good job about the image they project, prestigious and sexy. I hate to say it but their marketing really works on me. Just because it's from VS makes it seem better somehow. Ashlee just brings it down a couple knotches. She's to attainable and girl next door.

*jaw drops and smile wipes off completely*
What???? Are they nuts!! There goes Victoria Secret down the drain!

Wow I never expected this! Ashlee seems to be trying desparetly to sex-up her image lately (since she got her nose job.) It just doesnt seem to fit. I remeber when she did Candies a while back, and I really didnt like the campaign, it wasnt effective at all IMO.

While I'm not too sure about Ashlee doing VS, I'll hold my judgement until I see something. I find the fact that Kelly Clarkson was the "finalist" much more troublesome. KELLY CLARKSON? For VICTORIAS SECRET? LMAO.

I guess this is the icing for her.
Oye, she's so not-hot...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she will be cute for the pink line.
But I hope shes not going to be wearing those sweatpants that say pink all around town...yuck

Eurgh, I'm sure Pappa Simpson's rubbing his dirty pushy showbiz hands with glee over this.

So the roll call for VS models goes: Heidi, Gisele, Karolina, Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel and er Ashlee.... visually that's just wrong wrong wrong.

It's like a dog's just taken a big steaming crap in the middle of a nice cultivated garden..

i like ashlee simpson - i think she looks absolutly beautiful...and she's not replacing models, good on her if she can sing and act and model! i think she's great!

I haven't seen her acting skills but i know for sure she can't sing, it took a alip up on snl just to prove to people that shes not as talented as they thought she was. Ashlee simpson is just not VS material, well that's just opinion

have any of you even seen the victorias secret pink line? its aimed towards teenage and college aged girls. the line is bright and very cutesy. while i dont think she is victorias secret, i dont think she is a horrible choice for the line. its not like shes becoming a victorias secret angel or something.

As much as she gets on my nerves, the only celeb I could really see doing VS justice in print in Scarlette J or someone in that fashion... Ashlee dosen't have a lovely face at all, though I do think she has an almost-model body: she's thin and 5'7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->