Aussie Hair Products

ChrissyM

girl who fell to earth
Reaction score
Does anyone else use any of their stuff?

I've been using their shampoo/conditioner (the moist one) for years now and i've been very happy with it...

also use a couple of their mousse's...
one of them is the dual personality mousse and leave-in conditioner which i really like..

just curious to see if anyone else used any of their products and what their thoughts might be :flower:

This is one brand that no matter the hair type will serve some benefit IMO. The Moist conditioner is brilliant, although there is a Deeeep conditioner that I brought back from the US that was great but is not available in the UK. :(

i quite like the moist shampoo too even though it doesn't really do anything fantastic for my hair, it's the smell that gets me :lol:
never tried the conditioners i always just use the 3 minute miracle which is equally delicious ha

been trying out the hairspray and Dual Personality Anti-Frizz + Conditioning Milk which also smell good. so far am liking them both esp the conditioning milk which is light and doesn't leave much residue

Last edited by a moderator:
^^yeah the products are light which i really like...
the shampoo washes out easily and doesn't leave any sort of residue... it just CLEANS my hair without drying it out... which is the desired effect...

i used to use 3 minute miracle.. it had a sort of grape-y smell if i remember correctly :P

i generally like the scents and the cheeky sort of directions/text on the bottles ^_^

I was in need of a deep conditioning treatment and, based on MUA reviews, I settled on Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle conditioner. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I am really happy! My hair is definitely softer and smoother.

i started using the deeeeep 3 minute miracle again in the last couple months and i think my hair has been in pretty good shape for the most part...
though i tend to forget to use it as regularly as recommended...

i do really like their products though...

and no animal testing from what i remember...?
i hope i didn't just make that up :P

I love Aussie hair products! My favorite is the Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle conditioner, it smells so good and it works extremely well on my hair. My hair was so knotted and damaged but I've been using it regularly and my hair is looking healthy again :smile:

Aussie addict here. I've been using it for years,and every hairdresser I have been to has always said that they are amazed that when the wash/cut my hair,there is never any knots and how smooth my hair is ^_^

Chrissy,I like the little notes on the bottle too,like 'please write to us,no-one seems to bother these days and we like getting mail' :lol:

^yes! and i feel like they write something a little different on each product...
it's not necessarily something that would increase sales but it's a nice touch for brand building i guess :P

and it's nice to have something amusing to read in the shower :lol:

*my hair also holds up well between haircuts btw... and i often go longer than i should between cuts

Has anyone tried the Luscious Long and the Real Volume shampoos?

^Both. I used the luscious long one some time ago,but I remember quite vividly that I liked the smell of that one a lot! And I used the volume one a few weeks back,but I couldn't say if it gave my hair extra volume or not because my hair is always huge :lol:

Has anyone tried the Luscious Long and the Real Volume shampoos?

I have tried the Luscious Long and i really like it (it smells fantastic!). I use it along with the "3 minute miracle reconstructor".

Oh I love Aussie products...everything that I have tried smells so good! I've tried the luscious long before as well and I really liked it! I remember my hair felt a lot smoother when I was using it...I think I'll switch back to it when my current shampoo runs out! :heart:

i absolutely love Aussie 3 minute miracle! it's excellent if u have dyed hair, just adds moisture without residue! also, if u add a small bit of toner (for blondes) in with it and leave it for a couple of mins, its moisturises while de-brassifying! :woot: i also love their leave in conditioner spray which smells beautiful and detangles, just wish they would do a range that was completely natural, like with zero parabens etc.

Marchessa! i live in the UK and i get the Aussie range from Asda, Superdrug and Tesco? have u tried looking for them in these places? :smile: hope it helps

BTW - has anyone with sensitive scalp ever had problems with Aussie shampoos? I have huge issues with shampoos, some literally make my scalp crack and bleed :(

I love their products, their mega hold hairspray is the only thing that holds my hair. Also their shampoos and conditioners I use once in a while work great with my hair

BTW - has anyone with sensitive scalp ever had problems with Aussie shampoos? I have huge issues with shampoos, some literally make my scalp crack and bleed :(

I have severe scalp psoriasis and I have never had any problem with Aussie products. I've also used some shampoos in the past that have made my scalp burn and bleed,in fact most shampoo and conditions burn,but never Aussie :flower:

I have severe scalp psoriasis and I have never had any problem with Aussie products. I've also used some shampoos in the past that have made my scalp burn and bleed,in fact most shampoo and conditions burn,but never Aussie :flower:
Thanks :woot: I wonder if I have that. It's not dandruff... Oh well!

Aussie products are actually the only products I can use for along period, normally with any other brand I need to change to another brand after I finish a bottle of shampoo or else it gives me a really itchy scalp but I can use bottles and bottles of Aussie after each other and have no side effects!

I love the original smells of their products as well and the mega volume ones really give so much volume to my hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->