Aussie Hair Products

^I'm hoping that with time we get more of their products and that they are both cheaper and sold in more stores.

On a side note, I'm also hoping we (here in Spain) get the eversleek line of L'oreal (which are sulfate free and if I'm not mistaken sold in drugstore for about 8$) soon.

I can't recommend Aussie's 3-Minute Miracle deep conditioner enough. It's really brilliant and so cheap (£3 a bottle in the UK compared to the £30+ you might pay for the same effect from Moroccan Oil.) I only use the treatment once every two weeks and I alternate between the anti-frizz and heat damage (?) conditioners depending on how my hair's behaving and the weather. I wouldn't recommend using the product too frequently (I think the recommendation is every three washes but I wait longer than that) as it can weight your hair down a bit.

As Kalista and Carysss said, the deep conditioner can leave the bottom layers of your hair a little greasy if it's used a lot. Glad I'm not the only one who found this. I tend to use it and then wash my hair again the next day to get rid of it. Your hair on the wash after you've used the treatment is always lovely, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the 3 minute miracle 'luscious long' version, works great on my long/thick hair, especially on holiday when my hair is battered by sea water and chlorine. I first read about it in Victoria Beckham's style book several years ago and have used it ever since.

I love Aussie. So cheap but the quality is excellent. Good to use different shampoos etc to prevent build up so these are ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->