Baby Phat F/ W 2004

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
what do you think?I wont dare to comment let me 1st see what you think coz i havent seen the whole of it yet heres a link to the whole collection

CLICK HERE

THIS LOOKS LIKE THE KENYAN GIRL FROM THE FORD SUPERMODEL OR IS IT SOMEONE ELSE?
00170f.jpg

Originally posted by eguana@Feb 12th, 2004 - 2:06 pm
THIS LOOKS LIKE THE KENYAN GIRL FROM THE FORD SUPERMODEL OR IS IT SOMEONE ELSE?
00170f.jpg
I think thats her, and before I fly out, let me just say while the entire collection was very much on the horrid side, I did find some things styled nice :ninja: don't beat me or throw me out, because I do mean some like one or two things :innocent:

This is what you would get if J.Lo decided to do a fashion show with crap line :rolleyes:

Continuing that line of disgust.... :yuk: :sick: :yuk: :sick: :yuk: :sick:

if they werent worn with very skimpy clothes.i think she was tryin out a new concept called mixing winter and summer??~~

I think I'm just generally opposed to that shade of brown :unsure:

It seems made out of passe trends to me ... time warp?
Overall... it's better than previous ones IMHO.

:yuk: Well, for her, it's a little less trashy then I've come to expect, but still, what gave her the idea that she could design clothes? I doubt Coco Chanel is being replaced by her anytime soon. Oh and she's probably the only designer who I have never seen wearing their own clothes, gee I wonder why (sarcasm of course)

Originally posted by Spike413@Feb 14th, 2004 - 12:20 am
I doubt Coco Chanel is being replaced by her anytime soon.
hey! you don't need to replace coco to be a good designer B)

The clothes seem to be..OK but the shoes...yeah..interesting

and this lovely lil piece

a new take on the foam finger?!

Ugly, tacky and ghetto. It's better than Spring 04 but what on earth isn't. I suppose there is a time and a place for this (South Beach comes to mind) but the local XXI Forever can take care of those needs for 1/4 of the price.

Or is this tripe even in stores? The Baby Phat merchandise that actually sells is jeans, tanks and hoodies, right? And that stuff you can find at Marshall's or Ross marked down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->