Balenciaga F/W 03.04 New York City

this is one of those collections i wasn't enamoured with at first...it seemed a bit too disjointed, but then i saw it in person and there is so much detailing there...
i have one of those pleated skirts from the first set, and it's still looks fabulous now...

Thanks, kimair, for posting these pictures. I know *exactly* which skirt you're talking about and it's a beauty! I have the navy jacket that Dewi's wearing in the first set and it still looks good too.

I got one of the jackets from this collection and the craftsmanship
is just out of this world...

However is nor very 'wearable' :P

wow, i'd wear it all the time... even in summer!:lol:kidding..
i always loved this collection, and those tigh-high boots have always been a reference to me. i wish i had found something similar, is it really that hard? round-toe, light grey??? really???:angry::rolleyes:
anyway.. i was wondering why aren't any hqs of the show, i searched and couldn't find any.:doh:

^ Resources for these kinds of shows are a bit difficult to find, especially Balenciaga I think. So HQs might be a bit hard to locate.

The video is a completely different topic altogether :rolleyes:

funny enough i was just thinking of this collection since burberry just showed some of the most exciting shearling jackets on their menswear catwalk that i've seen since this collection....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->