Christian Siriano F/W 12.13 New York

The Stranger

Reaction score
I just got back from the show and wanted to share my photos. Unfortunately I have to run off to another show soon so I don't have the time to upload the photos onto here individually... The rest of the photos are on my blog. I only have half of the collection up at the moment... The rest of it is MINDBLOWING. Getting them up right now. My laptop is so slow today! Enjoy.
my pic

img_99251.jpg

Taken by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies - I forgot to include "New York" in the post title. Could a moderator edit that for me? Thank you!

img_0056.jpg

taken by me

The full collection is up! Off to Lincoln Center now. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
its very commercial imo. but i still like it. i've always liked his work though...

I am no fan of Christian, but this seems like his first attempt at a real collection that is on trend. He usually uses such dated colors and fabrics. At least he is trying here to do something modern. I don't like it, but its a step in the right direction.

I'm still not impressed, but it's much better than usual. I wish he'd show the same creativity that he had when he was on PR.

this is what Nina Garcia talks about on Project Runway when she reminds designers that they shouldn't be so heavy handed. he's definitely showing restraint, and in a good way. I think he's finally made a collection that can be called strong.

You have to give Christian props for learning how to edit. I never really cared for him, always saw him as a joke and never taken him seriously. This collection shows his maturity. There are barely any ruffles!

Damn he's getting better and better. Is he the most successful Project runway designer? He seems to put on a show every season, who funds the shows? Does he have a lot of financial backing or do his collections sell very well?

Holy crap. This is actually pretty good. His best collection yet. Im glad Im not seeing a bunch of the same over the top gowns in god awful fabrics. This is a much softer collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->