Balenciaga F/W 10.11 by Steven Meisel

lol. idk why people hate it, it reminds me some Prada campaign
the colors look gorgeous
the only thing i dont like is..why did they pick those looks.....

I detested last sesaons ads so this was always gonna be somewhat better.
Stella really lifts this to a higher level with that astonishing face. The other 2 have just been caught hanging around with ill-fitting shoes on.:innocent:

well that's more Meisel fault I guess for putting Mirte and Kirsi in those positions.
Bet Mirte or Kirsi could also have a great solo shot. Also think Mirte looks pretty in this.

Stella definitely looks the best of them, I don't know what to think about Mirte and Kirsi..:huh: Let's wait until we'll see more shots, hopefully they will look better.

Hmm... I'm a bit on the fence at the moment :ermm: I mean, I really like the mood and colouring here. And I'm very happy to see Kirsi (posing a bit weird though - I guess I have to second that "waiting for a bus" comment haha) and totally looking forward to see the rest of the cast aswell. But... there is something missing for me. Something that builds a connection between everything. Because somehow, this seems all a bit random to me.
Waiting for more.

i actually really like the shots

the warmth of the background is really appealing to me.

The impression I have, looking at that shot is that Stella totally steals the scene, if the other two girls weren't there, it wouldn't change anything.
I agree about Kirsi's waiting for the bus pose, and it looks like Mirte is applying hand lotion.

oh yay i love this! both shots have a certain atmosphere :heart: cant wait to see more!

i hate this..well except stella, she gorgeous
this was SOOOOOOOOOO disappointing I cant believe i was so hype over this nonsense

Very disappointing. Balenciaga ads for the past few seasons have been incredibly boring, especially with Steven Meisel as the photographer. I will never understand his obsession with the whole, 'models standing around, looking bored' theme.

Mirte and Kirsi look really awkward....Mirte does look the prettiest she has ever looked lol

Stella's shot is amazing

I can't wait to see what other girls made the final cut

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->