Giorgio Armani F/W 10.11 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Mert & Marcus

^Haha I was about to type in something like this doesn't look like Josh Olins but Mert & Marcus! Good for Edita she's gorgeous.

She looks a lot like fellow Lithuanien Giedre here.

As beautiful as I would have hoped knowing Edita was the star of this.:heart:
Armani always do classy ads and this is no different.
Pure elegance and Edita is gonna make sure this is one of the best campaigns of the season. Can't wait to see more.
Thanks Luxx :flower:

It's just amazing :heart: Elegant, subtle, simple, very classic...Very Giorgio Armani. Edita is perfect for the company's soul and aesthetics, it seems astonishing :blush:

Elegance at it's best. I love the mood in this campaign, very dramatic indeed! Edita is working her way in this campaign. Nothing is really wrong.

Mert & Marcus for sure

I like it a lot, Edita looks absolutely beautiful here!:heart:

Love the simplicity of the campaign ,much better than this seasons hot mess.I read on MDC that it indeed was shot by M&M.

Edita is such a classic beauty,she can work pratically everything,from edgy alternative brands to the classy one,like Armani

Giorgio Armani ads have always been beautiful. This one is not an exception. :heart:

That's so beautiful , so much better than last seasons.
I love Edita and even more in this case, when she looks extremely good.

ah!!!!!!!!!!!! great !!!!!!!! edita never fails. this is so classy, contrast with light red and dark soft color in background...wonderful !!!

Edita + Armani. Good to see two of my favorite things together.

She has that classic look like an actress from another era which is a perfect look for Armani

Very classic and elegant. Simply stunning with Edita looking marvelous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->