Giorgio Armani F/W 10.11 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Mert & Marcus

HQs

styleregistry.livejournal.com via teacakes

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a favorite campaign of mine this season, as well, the whole thing is just impeccably executed :heart: The gray-ish background brings out the clothes effectively, their texture looks luxurious, and Edita's beauty just shines through the shots.

Elegant, classy, stylish and Edita is perfect for this brand.:heart:
These pics totally sell Armani.....it's like a glimpse of the lifestyle of a wealthy, beautiful couple.
Thanks for all the pics Mike & Carla :flower:

Edita makes this campaign. I love the shot of her sitting down with her arms spread across the lounge seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally in love with this campaign! Edita is such a perfect choice. She looks elegantly beautiful! :heart:

Easily one of my fav campaigns this season, it's looks amazing! :heart: I'm loving the colour of the shots, it give a slight luxurious feel and Edita just looks gorgeous. :crush: Thanks for posting!

amazing campaign, i love it. didn't like it at first sight but it looks great as a whole (and individually).

this is such a superb campaign, the whole luxurious feel of the clothes
transcends well into the shots, and Edita fits the glamourous vibe, i'm
glad they didn't select another bland ingenue for this.

The only word - fantastic.

there are other words..:P

I haven't seen any of the others shots ran in magazines. I really would love to see the one of her on the loungeseat. I think it's the best shot, for me. The most luxurious and sexy.

It's so luxurious..and you want to know the secret of that.

This season's ad was styled by Ludivine Poiblanc.:heart:

HQ
GQ Style Russia Fall-Winter 2010-2011 journal plaza

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->