Balenciaga F/W 10.11 by Steven Meisel

Mirte and Kirsi don't stand a chance next to Stella. I like the concept, but I'll have to see more shots.

I would have liked it if there wasn't this horrible red/volcano/Mars background

I think I like this and could love it. The background is kind of confusing...but then I considered Meisel's ironic spin on things...is this a Mars-like planet, a sky post-Volcanic erruption or an intense sunset in summer? Mirte and Stella look amazing :heart:.

Love it! Much much much better than last season. I love the lighting but somehow it feels like it could have suited Spring 2009 with its alien/space chic better, no?

Love the casting & the mood, Hate the CLOTHES & The BALENCIAGA on the middle. What a let down

Love the ad, those are my favorite looks from the show:heart:, and they looks so striking and amazing in print, cant wait to see the rest:D

better than last season, but still.. boring

It's a shame that they're running those two shots together, because Stella's shot completely overshadows the other one.

I knew there must have been a reason for the boring model choices, it's because the concept of the campaign is "boring reloaded" by Meisel....:lol:..it sucks..

Stella looks great. I'm really interested in seeing the rest of the set.

I really like it actually. Already much better then last season's campaign although I miss Patricia!
Mirte looks so good in her shot and the background works for me for some reason.

I didn't like the collection, this is not improving my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->