Balenciaga (June 2004 - December 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know what season this is from? I didn't see it on the SS07 runway so I'm thinking resort... any ideas?

(yoox)

Attachments

• 340253351S_2.jpg
    340253351S_2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 7
^^yep! I'm pretty sure that very cute dress is from last year's resort collection.

from memory it was a one shouldered piece and i saw it in person early 2007 maybe? anyway, it was gorgeous and looked lighter than in the photograph above. I didn't realise it was a dress...i thought it was a top at the time.

I *think* one of tfs's members, UNIQfashionista has it...

redeem, I bought it but it started to unravel before I even wore if for the first time. I returned it. Very cool looking but extremely fragile.

Hi ~ Does anyone know the opening date for Balenciaga in South Coast Plaza Mall in Costa Mesa, Ca, USA? I've been waiting forever and I want to be there for the opening :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Anyone from Bangkok, Thailand here? I'm going there this October for a short vacation. Just wanna know if the Balenciaga at the Siam Paragon has the Men's Day bag in black?

Thanks!

Did anybody go to the trunk show for SS09? I didn't get a chance to go. How was it?

I can't believe he's on the ground in those amazing and insanely expensive pants! haha

I always loved Balenciaga Knits and I found this bargain online but I'd like some feedback.

Is it worth the hundred bucks ?

What about the fit, is it true to size? I always heard that Balenciaga fit is quite small.

here's the dress I have my eyes on:

127422998911900001rk5.jpg

(depotvente.fr)

Does anyone know whether Balenciaga provide a brochure each season containing the current collection for wholesale account customers? Thanks for the info in advance!

Hoolybird They do have look books each season available for clients to pre-order, ect. Not sure about wholesale. The buyers must see the show to get a feel for the collection I would imagine.

Hoolybird They do have look books each season available for clients to pre-order, ect. Not sure about wholesale. The buyers must see the show to get a feel for the collection I would imagine.

Thanks Empaulio

Does anyone know whether Balenciaga provide a brochure each season containing the current collection for wholesale account customers? Thanks for the info in advance!

They're a fashion brand, they have lookbooks and a showroom etc. + you can see the show. How the hell are you supposed to order anyway without that info? You need pricing, materials, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->