Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2024 Los Angeles

huh

the masses are anyone who isnt wearing brand new rtw or hc basically. This is the industry; all people should be in the absolute moment of fashion. However thats not how things work. The best get the best.

Kim Ks family spends a fortune on these brands already too. I know what you mean Kim dressed super basic (and still does just in more expensive stuff). She was already a customer of all these brands - as you said she paid for balmain before getting it free.

i mean what makes them undesirable exactly. Sure theyre trash but we got bills to pay. So whatever. Nobody ever took Paris seriously for fashion.

I don't see people as "mass" and i certainly don't consider myself as "mass" or a person things trickle down to.
Paris Hilton was rightly so not embraced by the fashion industry because she is trash, just like Kim Kardashian. You can look up her style before the Balmain designer started giving them free clothes. They are just working overtime to build her dream house and I would love to see what numbers she's brought to the table.

Also Dash was a vanity boutique that was going bankrupt. why do you have to twist things to fit a narrative?
What more can I say…
@Nimsay said it all.
We are all masses of something if we don’t « get it » at it inception but oh well…

Sorry for the inaccuracy on Kardashian subjects.

The only thing that matters about it is fashion and how those people manœuvre around that industry. But after all, who Am I to talk huh…

I just noticed we have a Demna and Sabato person on here. Kering is really up against the ropes…LVMH prob reads this and giggles and goes back to counting their billions.
Your level of sycophancy towards everything Lvmh is really funny. Either you work for them in some way or another or you have invested most of your assets in their stocks..

Your level of sycophancy towards everything Lvmh is really funny. Either you work for them in some way or another or you have invested most of your assets in their stocks..
she works for the kardashians too it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->