Balenciaga S/S 2009 by David Sims

I don't like Anna's ad at all.

This campaign is getting boring for me :ninja: Can't wait for Anya's shot, though :lol:

one of the most disappointing campaigns of the season, given the high expectations

I'm actually very drawn to this Diana F's shot, she looks string and demure. Anna J. looks boring and even though I like her, she's been in so many campaigns her shot is forgettable. Elysa's shot doesnt even look like her but I like the lighting. I think people put to many high expectations on this campaign because it was multi-girl and because of the collection and the vision behind it. I CANNOT wait until Anabela's shot, I wanna see how she looks. Kinga looks phenomonal as usual :wub:. In my opinion, Serafima Vakulenko would have DEFINITELY worked in the campaign she has the look and feel of the campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I love seeing that particular perspective of the shoes. ^_^ Boring pose, granted, but I really appreciate seeing the clothing in it's entirety. Thanks!

LOVE Diana's shot! And I'm just getting more & more excited for the other's with every new shot :lol: :crush:

how long will the robot style last on balenciaga's collections?
but i kinda like this season's campaign
very stylish

i like this campaign (the colours, the lights, the models).
the all is strange but in a lovely way.
and yeah, Kinga was the best. she could do more campaign for Balenciaga.:rolleyes:

Ahhh finally ^_^ I really love Amanda's & Anya's shot! But actually I just love the whole campaign :blush: :P Though my personal favs are def Iris & Hanne

Who is the girl in the last shot? :unsure:

Also, Katie Forgarty is the model with the clutch, right?

The last girl should be Katie :flower: (at least it looks very much like her to me)

I've been waiting for a post of the full campaign, that you so much cul8tr!
Ah, I love this campaign so much... ^_^

Thank-you cul8tr:flower:

This is not the best campaign this season but seeing all the pics together it looks a damn sight better.B)
The close-up pics are doing it for me, and I like Diana's and surprisingly Amanda's:shock:

This campaign really stands out, it's amazing! My favorites are shots 1, 4 and 5, and I love the color scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->