Balenciaga S/S 2014 : Daria Werbowy by Steven Klein

these shots are incredibly striking. Balenciaga's ad campaign last season was my favorite and this one looks to be as well

This last shot is everything a campaign should be. A striking image that makes you stop and stare when you're driving or flicking trough a magazine. The composition is just astonishing :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I dislike Daria,this turned out to be so stellar.

Another great shot, she looks amazing and the dress looks amazing too. Definitely the best Balenciaga campaign in quite a few seasons imo.

I normally don't prepare myself to like a Balenciaga campaign, never rated last season with Kristen and I sometimes find the adverts a little pretentious. This, however, is completely stunning and I want to echo everyone's positive sentiments. Daria looks sensational, a whole new look for her and I love how Hector compared the first image to Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

Daria + Balenciaga = EVERYTHING

These shots are everything that all campaigns should hope to be.

So far the only truly outstanding and exciting campaign of the season. This is so great. It's creative, different, eye-catching and arresting. Daria looks wonderful and Klein's vision truly shines here. This will probably be one of very few campaigns from this season that I will still remember in a couple of years.

This campaign just gets better and better - that last shot is so striking.

OMG I am so blown away by the two new images! They are so striking and beautifully shot. Daria + Steven + Balenciaga = perfection

Balenciaga Unveils Spring Campaign By Miles Socha

IVY LEAGUE:
Daria Werbowy, who walked the Balenciaga runway exclusively in Paris last September, also strolled in as the star of the French house’s moody spring campaign, slated to break in a range of February titles and online.

Lensed by Steven Klein in a New York studio, one image shows Werbowy posed against what looks like a suburban home, her head and hands tangled in the vines crawling up the white siding. Diane Kendal did the makeup and Paul Hanlon the hair, with styling by Jacob K.

“I wanted to convey a sense of strength and knowingness. Daria is definitely not naïve,” said Alexander Wang, creative director of Balenciaga, adding that the creeping plants and prominent shadows add “a touch of mystery and dark attraction.”

wwd.com

this is the best campaign in years. absolutely mind blowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->