Reaction score
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West for Balmain Menswear:

glamourmagazine.co.uk

3 more

2iveauv.jpg

2s9dout.jpg

34xgsw8.jpg

facebook.com/balmain

My problem is Kim. She ruins everything. The second shot would be great without her. I'm not a fan of this concept that Olivier Rousteing used for the womenswear campaign.

Balmain Unveils Spring/Summer 2015 Menswear advertising campaign photographed by Mario Sorrenti, art directed by Pascal Dangin and starring Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

"For this Menswear campaign, I wanted to capture a moment of love. Kim and Kanye are style icons and friends. It is an honour to have them in this Balmain campaign. Together, they represent love, beauty and diversity—they are the new modernity. This is more than a campaign, it expresses something beyond clothes—it is a celebration of love and friendship. This is a new statement for Balmain." Olivier Rousteing

"The men's Balmain campaign starring Kanye and Kim was all about the kiss – their connection." Pascal Dangin

The campaign will debut in leading fashion titles worldwide dated March 2015.

Credits
Creative Direction - KiDS (Pascal Dangin, Creative Director)
Photographer - Mario Sorrenti
Hair - Bob Recine
Makeup - Lucia Pieroni
Manicurist - Christina Zuleta
Set Designer - Philipp Haemmerele
Models - Kanye West & Kim Kardashian
Facebook/Balmain

imo the images themselves are not bad but I´m sick and tired of this couple... if it were models or even other celebrities I might like this.

Ugh! As if the womens campaign wasn't tacky enough, we now have these two. The lighting is awful, and Kim and Kanye only knows one expression. Rousteing's infatuation with these two MUST END!

and people call Nicki Minaj for Cavalli vulgar :lol:

The lighting and retouching is terrible. Kanye looks blue/grey black. What is up with his skin. Kim looks like she is composed into every shot. Poorly executed

Oh God, I saw that first shot on Instagram and I came here hoping it was a fan-made advertisement. Turns out it's real.

I really dislike this, as others have mentioned it's cheesy. If I had to choose, though, the second shot would be the most successful one, mostly because Kim blends into the car.

Balmain is so tacky now. Certainly the tackiest maison around. The clothes were bad and now, this campaign. Rousteing is destroying that brand with his fan-oriented choices.
I'm done with this brand. I'm done with Rousteing. I'm done with Kimye.

it's not that balmain was ever classy, but lmao @ all of this. the funniest thing is how miserable kanye looks in every shot. What will Riccardo say though? Scandal!

I'm literally speechless. Kummy Cakes looks soulless as usual and Kanye..I can't, I just can't.
Bye Balmain, it was fun while it lasted.

:lol: This campaign is about as innovative and unique as sliced bread. Hilariously expected.

I love the first shot. I like Kimye but they both try way, way too hard to be an "iconic" couple ala Brangelina.

Disgusting. Especially the first pic, they might as well just used a selfie of them kissing and placed the Balmain logo on it. This is more of a campaign for Kimye then Balmain. Kim can't make a decent intense facial expression (too much botox I'm assuming). That family can't model for the life of them. As for Kanye, the lighting is atrocious and does make him look grey. I will admit he does look good in the clothes though. If they used him and a black lambo and ditched Kim, it would have been a much better campaign.

something about it is not that bad but overall I feel like I've seen the same exact shoot for like 5 years now... crashed lamborghini's and ****... yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fs3322
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->