Balmain for H&M : Kendall, Gigi, Jourdan, Dudley & Hao by Mario Sorrenti

testinofan

███████████████
Reaction score
Balmain x H&M FW2015.16 Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Jourdan Dunn, Dudley O’Shaughnessy by Mario Sorrenti

:sick: gqstyle.uk digital

Should we just add this to the Balmain x H&M thread?

Nice cast. Not a fan of the photo it self though. The photography is lacking.

looks like they were just photoshopped together in this one.

Here we go again, 'Legend' Kendall got slayed HARD by a real model as usual.

I'm so mad they pushed an established model like Jourdan to the back. They better have more shots ready.

Jourdan is the only girl delivering here! And why did they photoshop Kendall's face so hard? We all know she doesn't have cheekbones like that :lol:
Jourdan doesn't belong with these girls, it should have been her and the guys.
Bad campaign...

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is going on with Gigi in that shot? Her mouth-agape expression comes across as more jarring than usual, plus the photoshopped cheekbone definition on only one side of her face...yikes.

Jourdan legitimately looks like she has her eyes closed, and Kendall's just whatever. All in all, a catastrophe.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like one of those Instagram posts where you take pic with friends and you love how good you look but don't give a damn how the others look in the picture and you put it up anyway. Jordan is that friend.

-_- even being half covered and being all the way in the back, Jourdan steals the shot

A round-up of the most insufferable girls in the industry right now. The shot is obviously new, but it looks like a outtake from one of the main line's campaigns. I cannot remember when Sorrenti's work started to look so much like Klein's.

I've never been a fan of her but Jourdan looks so good here. I wish it was only her in this ad because everybody else look really bad.

A round-up of the most insufferable girls in the industry right now. The shot is obviously new, but it looks like a outtake from one of the main line's campaigns. I cannot remember when Sorrenti's work started to look so much like Klein's.

Oh my sentiments exactly.

Awful girls, awful boys, awful clothes, awful brand, awful photographer.

Jourdan! So happy to see her here, she's so beautiful and she is really delivering in this ad. Hopefully there are shots with Jourdan more prominent in the set-up.

Everything that this brand does frustrates me, it used to be my fave ever too!

I am amazed to see these bad celeberty models getting booked over & over again

10 Years ago they would not have the chance to do this.. Only good models graced the campaigns/covers

LMAO...Long-Suffering!!!! Who is backing Kendall like this that she can get all these campaigns and even the very coveted VP cover, when it is not deserved or earned?? (And she just absolutely DOES NOT belong with those REAL legends.) Even here she is so lackluster. Partially not her fault, as I usually don't always love Sorrenti's work. In the end I guess being good buddies with designers is how you get ahead now.

Why does the background looks like a video game? The photoshop is ridiculously bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->