Balmain for H&M : Kendall, Gigi, Jourdan, Dudley & Hao by Mario Sorrenti

if this was jourdan, constance and daria s that would have been SO COOL

Jourdan is the only girl delivering here! And why did they photoshop Kendall's face so hard? We all know she doesn't have cheekbones like that :lol:

one word: kontouring

Why does the background looks like a video game? The photoshop is ridiculously bad.

Agree, this background looks awful. Very bad pictures. Kendall is trying to do something with the bar, but still it doesn't work. Do something with your face please !! And I'm not even talking about Gigi ...

CPw4DvjWIAAMJnJ.jpg

twitter.com/EdwardBarsamian

These look like promo images for a cheap show on The CW or some lesser network.

I mean of course they cast Kendall and Gigi. Obviously not good taste, but good marketing. The rest of the cast is great though. Jourdan is saving these photos thankfully.

oh gosh, gigi with her surprised,half open mouth,blow up doll look,kendull just why? jourdan just no.please where's the real Balmain army,cause this ain't it.

These look like promo images for a cheap show on The CW or some lesser network.

I mean of course they cast Kendall and Gigi. Obviously not good taste, but good marketing. The rest of the cast is great though. Jourdan is saving these photos thankfully.
That CW statement is spot on. These photos just do not look like an ad. I've seen better H&M brand campaigns than this.

This is honestly like watching a car wreck...What an unmitigated disaster.

The face that Kendall is pulling in the pic with the emerald green dress is incredibly ufortunate. It boggles my mind how that was approved and is being used as part of a high-profile campaign...

And Gigi's open-mouthed expression in these new shots literally makes it look like she was talking as the photo was being snapped.

Jourdan is the best thing about this dire campaign, whose bright idea was it to use Kendall AND Gigi at the same time?? :shock::sick:
It's either one or the other tbh, using both of them just makes the whole thing look so gimmicky!

CW advertising? Yes.

Steven Klein ripoff? Yes.

This is so absolutely bad on so many levels, I can't believe a high fashion label like Balmain (and a pretty good-at-advertising label like H&M) allowed this to be released. It is honestly one of the worst campaigns I've seen in a long long time.

Did we really expect that much from his collaboration though?

Jourdan's the only one making an effort.

Yeah, it totally looks like a promo for Gossip Girl 2.0!

Gigi is also so photoshopped in the first picture, didn't even recognise her. :blink: Dudley's facial expressions are also dire.

Not an expert like some of ya'll, but the campaign looks great to me. The colors are gorgeous, the clothes drool-worthy, the models stunning, even the "fake, wanna-be, not deserving one's." The ad did what it was supposed to do, spark conversations that will translate into cash for H&M and Rousteing. It's a win-win.

Here we go again, 'Legend' Kendall got slayed HARD by a real model as usual.
Who ever said she was a "legend?" Never heard Kendall nor anyone say that. Lol, the animosity towards that girl is comical.

ETA--Is it me or does one of the male models resemble Rousteing? Was he chosen for that, I wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->