Banana Republic Bloomsbury

moochie_117 said:
That is ridiculous. $500 Cdn = $400 US

Thank you for pointing that out moochie_117 :heart:! I was very surprised that someone would even thought that CAD$500 = US$100 (!!!).

I think that code may be for BR cardholders in addition. Won't swear by it, but the LX makes me believe it's for luxe card holders. Did you pay with your BR card Aspen?

When I spoke with a sales rep on the phone she said she would take the coupon. I wasn't ready to buy one yet so I didn't ask if it was only with a BR card.

I bought the all black leather in the simple. I can't begin to describe the quality and beauty of the leather. The bag I have is so well put together, and I just love it!!

aspen said:
When I spoke with a sales rep on the phone she said she would take the coupon. I wasn't ready to buy one yet so I didn't ask if it was only with a BR card.

The bordeux is not online anymore!! D*mn - I was just about to order...

they have them on line again - even the biggest one!!
what do you guys think of the anthracite color in the pocket shoulder tote?

handbaglover said:
they have them on line again - even the biggest one!!
what do you guys think of the anthracite color in the pocket shoulder tote?
I think the anthracite really looks great -- so variegated, and the color has a lot of depth. I haven't seen the metallics IRL, so I don't know if the leather is as soft as the non-metallics. But if the leather is as soft, then I say go for it!:woot:

Greendrv said:
I think the anthracite really looks great -- so variegated, and the color has a lot of depth. I haven't seen the metallics IRL, so I don't know if the leather is as soft as the non-metallics. But if the leather is as soft, then I say go for it!:woot:

Thanks - I'm going to call up & see if they'll let me use the coupon LXFALL05 !!

handbaglover said:
Oops -I meant LXFALL4

hi guys -just called up - you def need a Luxe card for this coupon code to work - oh well - i'm not privledged enough yet :-:(blush:

pics pf SJP with simple~
credit~ http://www.teddyandmoo.com/blog/

sarahjessicaparker2.jpg

sarahjessicaparker.jpg

SJP looks terrible there... a bit like a waitress or a housekeeper....

eeek.

:lol: True! She's supposed to be dowdy for the role, but it definitely does do the bag any justice...

Last edited by a moderator:
i think her shoes are kinda cute....man i need to use my bag. i used it maybe twice and its been sitting in its sleeper since i got my stam....bag neglect!! hahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->