Do You Think Luella Is On The Way Out?

hmm I haven't even bought it yet and I'm kinda sick of it. My only qualm is that it's not easy to open and close. Is that true Luella owners?

Has anyone bought a Luella Gisele from Chictogo.com? They say their bags are guaranteed authentic BUT ARE THEY REALLY? Where should I buy one (online) or who should I call to order one? Who has the best price?

Also I have a few questions...

I really want a gisele bag (either baby or large). I was wondering is tan & nude the same color or 2 different colors? Do all the baby ones have the horse tag/white heart & yellow heart on it like Neimanmarcus.com has or can I get a baby with just the 2 hearts like the large size has? Also do they ever go on sale?

Thanks. :flower:

One more thing.
Has anyone heard of danielleboutique on Ebay? Are their bags authentic? He/she says they are but how can you prove it? Thanks again. :heart:

Tiffany7 said:
Has anyone bought a Luella Gisele from Chictogo.com? They say their bags are guaranteed authentic BUT ARE THEY REALLY? Where should I buy one (online) or who should I call to order one? Who has the best price?

Also I have a few questions...

I really want a gisele bag (either baby or large). I was wondering is tan & nude the same color or 2 different colors? Do all the baby ones have the horse tag/white heart & yellow heart on it like Neimanmarcus.com has or can I get a baby with just the 2 hearts like the large size has? Also do they ever go on sale?

Thanks. :flower:

They are superfakes. Any of those stores that come up from google search are fake. Tan and Nude are 2 different colours. Nude is lighter. Also the baby ones with the new horse tag/white heart & yellow heart are the new season baby giseles.

You're best bet to buy online only from Browns of London, Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman marcus. Forget the rest.

Tiffany7 said:
One more thing.
Has anyone heard of danielleboutique on Ebay? Are their bags authentic? He/she says they are but how can you prove it? Thanks again. :heart:

You're best bet is to stick to the authorised distributors of this bag which are neiman marcus, Browns of london or bergdorf goodman.

Tinuviel said:
hmm I haven't even bought it yet and I'm kinda sick of it. My only qualm is that it's not easy to open and close. Is that true Luella owners?

They are ok if you leave them half open as in only close with that middle clasp rather than belt it up everytime you close and then unbelt when you open. Rather much like the birkin in the sense that it's easier to access if you leave it unbelted basically .

Balenciaga Queen said:
They are superfakes. Any of those stores that come up from google search are fake. Tan and Nude are 2 different colours. Nude is lighter. Also the baby ones with the new horse tag/white heart & yellow heart are the new season baby giseles.

You're best bet to buy online only from Browns of London, Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman marcus. Forget the rest.
Thanks for all the info. Im thinking its the tan I might want then. Also just wondering if the ones with the horse tag are the new style baby giseles does this mean I wont be able to get a baby that just has the 2 tan heart tags? Im not sure if I like the white & yellow hearts with the tan horse. I wish it had a tan heart on it so I could remove the others & have all tan to match my bag if I wanted to. :( Thats if they are removable lol can you just have one tag on your bag? You know mix & match. All that wouldnt matter if I could just have 2 tan hearts!! :(

Tiffany7 said:
Thanks for all the info. Im thinking its the tan I might want then. Also just wondering if the ones with the horse tag are the new style baby giseles does this mean I wont be able to get a baby that just has the 2 tan heart tags? Im not sure if I like the white & yellow hearts with the tan horse. I wish it had a tan heart on it so I could remove the others & have all tan to match my bag if I wanted to. :( Thats if they are removable lol can you just have one tag on your bag? You know mix & match. All that wouldnt matter if I could just have 2 tan hearts!! :(

Yes the charms are removable - they have other versions of the Gisele in other colours with just the regular hearts, I think in tan but that may have sold out? The tan colourways seems to be quite hard to get hold of, if you go into the stores they will tell whats to come and put it on hold for you i'm sure - good luck x

These are the 2 new colors!

8541_index.jpg

NMV3229_mp.jpg

Sorry if you have seen them in other thread about Luella Gisele Bag.

The only think i like about the new giselle bags is the horse tag hehe, its so cute.

I'm still not into the luella bags though.

I got myself the baby white Gisele from Neiman Marcus. The one with the horse tag. (And yes I got it partly because of the cute horse tag ^_^ )

I just like to say that I am very happy with my purchase.
I have always been a bag freak and I think the baby Gisele is a really pretty and ladylike bag.
Freaky thing is I like to put it on my lap and stroke it.
I haven't had a chance to take it out on its maiden trip yet, just waiting for the right occasion.

Some people may consider whether a bag is "in" or "Out" before buying it. But I think that is too much grief. What do you do then when your bag is "out"?
I say, just buy the bag if it is love-at-first-sight.
I did, and I am in love with my baby Gisele :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->