Bar Refaeli

Supermodel Bar Rafaeli volunteered at St. Lukes Hospital in Harlem, New York this morning. Spending the day playing games, drawing pictures and playing with the children as part of Project Sunshine’s Book Buddies Program. Through the program, volunteers read to children in local hospitals, with the children keeping the books. The hope is to promote literacy while cheering up the children.
Looks like Leonardo’s new girlfriend is already outshining his ex, Gisele Bundchen.

splashnews_nybpny140507a_003.jpg

splashnews_nybpny140507a_001.jpg

splashnews_nybpny140507a_005.jpg

splashnews_nybpny140507a_010.jpg

splashnews_nybpny140507a_012.jpg

splashnews_nybpny140507a_015.jpg

splashnewsonline.com

i think she's gorgeous.. more so than gisele. BUT gisele has a better walk and a better body

Bar Rafaeli @ "A Mighty Heart" premiere at the 60th International Cannes Film Festival, May 21
celebutopia

Not sure if its true, but i decided to pass it on anyways. Its from Dlisted.com:

Leonardo and Bar Rafaeli just got engaged, but that fairy tale wedding may never happen. Leo walked the red carpet at Cannes for his documentary without Bar by his side. A few days later, Bar showed up to the "A Mighty Heart" premiere in Cannes without Leo.

Star Magazine reports that a friend of Bar's said, "She ran into some friends at the Chopard event that she hadn't seen in a long time. When they asked how Leo was, she told them, 'Don't worry about it.' She seems to have moved on just fine."

Reportedly, Leo has already moved on and is dating Daya Fernandez.​

Bar served his purpose! She was Leo's rebound chick after Gisele. Hollyweird moves fast. I thought these two were head-over-heels in love and sh*t. Oh well! Now Bar is free to date Tom after he breaks up with Gisele.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please stop it with the Gisele comparisons? :blink: These are two different women on two different levels :ninja::innocent:

Anyway love the photos. What cuties those little girls are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bar Rafaeli dinner organized by Chopard for the 60th anniversary of the Cannes 5-20-07
celebutopia

2007 Cannes Film Festival - "A Mighty Heart" Premiere
5/21/2007

Wireimage

5/21/2007

Wireimage

5/21/2007

Wireimage

:o wow i haven't seen so many pics of her before and I have to admitt that she realy is a natural beauty

Bar served his purpose! She was Leo's rebound chick after Gisele. Hollyweird moves fast. I thought these two were head-over-heels in love and sh*t. Oh well! Now Bar is free to date Tom after he breaks up with Gisele.​
[/quote]

And may I ask what makes you so sure that Leo broke up with Gisele and not the the other way around?:innocent:

I don't think you should get too excited about that news, many rumours were heard before, pregnancy, wedding, etc... As long as it's not confirmed, there's no reason to think it's true.

Can we please stop it with the Gisele comparisons? :blink: These are two different women on two different levels :ninja::innocent:

Anyway love the photos. What cuties those little girls are.

I have to agree with this....just because they dated the same man does not make them interchangable. I think she looks much prettier when she smiles (Bar).

dlg

And may I ask what makes you so sure that Leo broke up with Gisele and not the the other way around?:innocent:[/quote]

I completely agree, if anything it was probably Bar who broke up with Leo because his "fear" of commitment. The story isnt really credible because it also says that they were engaged, which isnt and wasnt true. It just talked about Bar so i decided to post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->