Leo and Bar: Marriage Rumours

I have just realised the inappropriateness of using the term 'rocket launcher' in this particular instance but I can't change it. Rocket launcher because that is what Buffy used in a crucial season 2 episode. No other reason than that.

LOL @ Sienna.

this thread is hilarious. i didn't realize how strongly people felt about the whole Leo-Bar-Gisele thing.

i really don't think that Gisele is very phased by the whole thing. she seems to be doing quite fine with mr. football --- whatever the truth may be behind Leo & Bar's relationship.

i hope the Gisele booting Bar from VS show isn't true. i hope that VS just chose not to use her, for the same reasons why they wouldn't use someone like Veronica Varekova or Marisa Miller. however -- if they were going to use Bar initially, i'd have done the same thing Gisele did. it was too close after their breakup to be reasonable.

roppal222 said:
Bar's divorced and Sienna maybe I have missed your 'humour.' But from comments you've made on Bar's forum as well, if you read them back, I think you'd convince yourself you didn't like her. :wink:

Gypsydoll - just to quote you

So I'm interested, do you believe the VS rumour?

No. Both rumors are rubbish, and your making an assumption(But it's my part for not explaining myself correctly) I've never believed that. And again that's the most childish thing I've heard. This Bar VS Gisele thing is too hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am sorry Happycanadian! Some of us have not left the craziness of 1998 and the Leomania era. :lol: But on the other hand I am not sorry because there are people who go to Star Trek conventions and this isn't nearly as bad!

Mr Football is RUBBISH!

^^ oh, dear sweet friend ... ain't NOTHIN' as bad as Star Trek conventions. laaaawwwd knows. :wink:

i think it is time for leonardo to settle down... bar seems like a fine choice... well, i think he is great actor, and i don't have any negative opinion about her, so, true or not, i just wish them all the best!!!:flower:

For some reason I thought they had broken up?

Did they break up and get back together? Or was there a rumor like that?

I WISH polly! They are still together. Leo actually just took a trip to Israel to meet Bar's family.

Good for them. :smile: They are adorable together and I hope all goes well for them.

*update*

To add more to fuel to people's fire, seems if it's true, it's a shotgun one...

Titanic star LEONARDO DiCAPRIO and model girlfriend BAR RAFAELI are reportedly expecting their first child together.

Friends of the pair tell British newspaper The Daily Mirror that Rafaeli - the first Israeli model to appear in Sports Illustrated magazine - is due in late autumn (07).

And DiCaprio is already getting in practice for being a father after doting on his best friend Tobey Maguire's baby. A source says, "He dotes on Tobey's little girl Ruby and has been asking him all about what it's like being a dad."

The pregnancy news follows reports that DiCaprio has allegedly proposed to Rafaeli, and will have a private ceremony in Israeli, followed by a bigger party in America by the end of the year.

www.contactmusic.com

:innocent:

(P.S I still can't get over how they refer to him as Titanic star. Like he hasn't proven himself beyond that.)

Sources are reporting Leo and his publicist are denying the pregnancy rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olddonut616
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->