Leonardo DiCaprio & Bar Refaeli Split?

Kenysha75

Reaction score
Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Bar Refaeli have called it quits, according to Page Six.

The couple ended their relationship last week after going through a rough patch.
leonardo-dicaprio-bar-refaeli-split.jpg

“It was amicable, they’re still friends and they are still talking,” said a source close to the couple. “They just grew apart and went their separate ways.”

“Neither were ready to settle down, and both have busy careers that have been taking them in different directions,” the source added.

Leo and Bar were together for four years before taking a six-month break in 2009 and later getting back together.

Bar has spent the past few days with some gal pals in Berlin.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli calling it quits?
justjared

Again? Well now that I remember, wasn't it just awhile ago when Leo and Gisele were together at the same event and then like the next day Bar and Tom Brady were spotted at the same restaurant?

Again? Well now that I remember, wasn't it just awhile ago when Leo and Gisele were together at the same event and then like the next day Bar and Tom Brady were spotted at the same restaurant?

:blink::shock::cry::unsure:....I am just speechless, hopefully its not true i love gisele and tom brady together. The media probably fabricated it for some drama....maybe

Leonardo DiCatchaho Is Back Out On The Prowl

barleoover.jpg

Every few months, every major modeling agency in the world sends Leonardo DiCaprio a little "reminder card" letting him know that it's been a while since he stopped by their office to check out all their new models. It's just a little wink. Like most of us do with those annoying reminder notices from our dentists (or the free clinic in my case), Leo throws them into el garbage. But I guess all those reminder notices started to put thoughts into his head because he has split up with Bar Refaeli for the 412,987th time!

Page Six reports that nothing dramatic was the cause of Leo and Bar ending their on-and-off five year long relationship. They're both kind of over it and would rather spend their time doing work shi* than doing each other. A source added, "Neither were ready to settle down, and both have busy careers that have been taking them in different directions."

People is also echoing Page Six and confirming with their own source that Leo and Bar are over it.

So if you're a bikini model with at least one Victoria's Secret or Sports Illustrated credit on your resume, submit your application and portfolio to The Leonardo DiCatchaho Agency. Or you can try out for an upcoming season of America's Next Top Model since I'm sure the prize package will include one date with Leonardo.

And will somebody please tell Blake Lively's dumb as* to take her application back, because her little Chanel handbag campaign does not count as bikini modeling. There are rules and regulations that must be followed, Blake!
Dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they haven't been spotted together in months, so I'm not surprised.

But Leo seems like the type to flee when the relationship is headed towards marriage.
His relationships always seem to end after they've been together for over 2 years.

He's heading straight on Justin Timberlake road...:(

this one had it coming like Ryan and Scarlett
it was just a matter of time, -_-

I wonder which model Leo will date next? Lara Stone? Doutzen Kroes?

Eniko Mihalik said she had lunch with him last year. He must have been auditioning her

Well they haven't been spotted together in months, so I'm not surprised.

But Leo seems like the type to flee when the relationship is headed towards marriage.
His relationships always seem to end after they've been together for over 2 years.
He and Bar were together for like 5 years. He was with Gisele for that long too. Though both relationhips were on/off.

Eniko Mihalik said she had lunch with him last year. He must have been auditioning her
Isn't she dating some dude from Red Hot Chili Peppers?

I forgot that Leo and Gisele used to date. They must be with him because of his career...seriously, he's so ugly and he looks like he never showers. He actually looks like he smells :shock:

^I've been in love with Leo since Titanic came out in 1997.
But I just heard that he was spotted "getting cozy" with Ashley Greene (the twilight girl), so if that's true...my crush may have to end.

Leonard DiCatchaho And A Non-Supermodel Go For A Walk....

blakelivelyleonardodicaprio.jpg

In a shocking twist of events, Leonardo DiCaprio was seen strolling in Cannes with a woman who doesn't consider a bikini as her job uniform and isn't a pro at keeping her face sexy for the camera while a wad of sand exfoliates her as* lips in a bad way. Page Six says that avid supermodel collector Leonardo DiCatchaho and Blake Lively spent an intimate moment in Cannes together on Friday night.

A source type says that Leo and Marble Mouth looked like they had sparkly hearts in their eyes while they walked all around the Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc. The source went on, "She was wearing white and he was in a baseball cap. They walked around the grounds together. It looked like they were a couple."

As a Barbizon graduate, I feel very close to the modeling community and consider them my extended family. So that is why I just have to say: fuc* Marble Mouth! fuc* DiCatchaho! And fuc* famous actresses! First they take fashion magazine covers from models, then they take ad campaigns from models and now they're taking a supermodel's most loyal subject? Betrayal is Leo humping on an actress. If Leo starts dating actresses, then we can confirm that loyalty really is dead.
dlisted

^Here it is: :wink:

Leo & Blake: photo assumption

So she skipped hitting any carpets in exchange for an introduction to Steven Spielberg?

Oh but Blake Lively will be busy here in Cannes. Ryan Gosling is here too.

Right now though, it's about Leo. Earlier I noted there had yet to be any pictures of either, and certainly not Blake getting glorified at the Palais.

Today though the two were shot on a boat and Spielberg was around too. Conveniently after that Page Six item came out.

It all gets a little more complicated too because Bar Rafaeli is also in town - we saw her tonight on the carpet of The Beaver. This is my new favourite phrase.
Let's play Photo Assumption then. Leo and Blake. F-cking or Just Friends? That, to me, looks like a pretty unsexual hug. In fact, if that's his hug styles when he's into a girl, I'm a little worried.

Good news or bad news?

Depends on what you are. Are you a fan? If you're a fan maybe not, although I can't imagine what image you had of Leo to begin with.

If gossip is the priority, well, as I've said before, Leo and Blake are very good for gossip. We're heading into the summer. Sometimes the smut, it slows down. Kinda like the school year. The birth of a new couple is a good sign.

But as I wrote earlier, Leo's game is a stealth one. And if Blake wants to play, she'll need to adjust her technique. Given that she managed to stay so undercover thus far, she may be learning. Having said that, it was convenient that the paps were able to get these today when news broke that the two were hanging out, non? This will not please him.

laineygossip

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->