Barbara Palvin

I co-sign on Babs outfit looking low class and cheap . It's looks more like an S&M outfit more than anything else. :-[. I'm glad she got do VSFS this year but very disappointed with her only getting one outfit (Karlie got three %$#*@ outfits) and the outfit itself. I get the impression that she was no more than a filler girl because she got only one outfit.

Yeah, I'm disappointed, too, seeing that Barbara has been used in great lengths by VS (at least when it comes to catalogue work). They should've at least given her two outfits, or just one with wings. She's a great girl for VS. Never mind the height, Ale is short too, and so is Lily A.

i can only agree, her outfit at the show was terrible, but she looks stunning at the after party imo (although i don't like that dress either)

32398_10151108831481611_993694751_n.jpg
31011_10151108831606611_997074818_n.jpg

facebook.com / FTV

Barbara+Palvin+2012+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+ac0aPhHyWSdl.jpg

zimbio.com

:o Her outfit is awful. Why they made her look like a cheap prostitute? :innocent: :sick: She deserved something better. Her photo with Justin Bieber is cool :lol:

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

vk.com/barbarapalvin

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank you.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

vk.com/barbarapalvin

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like her outfit. It's a lost better than most of the recycled VS outfits from years past (the raincoat? the spherical Madonna-esque hip thing on Doutzen? the tiedyeish?) and if she was going to get one outfit, good thing it was this untackiness.

I actually like her outfit. It's a lost better than most of the recycled VS outfits from years past (the raincoat? the spherical Madonna-esque hip thing on Doutzen? the tiedyeish?) and if she was going to get one outfit, good thing it was this untackiness.

Her outfit may have been tacky but regardless she looked beautiful. I'm glad she got to walk the show, it really is about time since VS uses her so much for catalogs. She certainly has a good future with them.

Her outfit may have been tacky but regardless she looked beautiful. I'm glad she got to walk the show, it really is about time since VS uses her so much for catalogs. She certainly has a good future with them.

I'm calling it now. Her, Frida, and maybe Jacquelyn and Constance will be VS' new stars one day. Her BS pics with Miranda - they looked like mini mes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->