Barbara Palvin

I'm calling it now. Her, Frida, and maybe Jacquelyn and Constance will be VS' new stars one day. Her BS pics with Miranda - they looked like mini mes!

I agree. Barbara will play a big role in the future I think! ^_^

Really poor quality, but can see Barbara's strut at 2:50.

BRUNO MARS - "LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN" - VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW - 11-07-2012

Will be buying a defibrillator for the tv show on the 4th I think.

tumblr_md5ijpbts81qki8a1o2_1280.jpg

after VS taping by me

Last edited by a moderator:
she was nice/fine -- saw her shoes first and figured she was just an editor with heels on (they were really nice ... not sure how to describe -- heel was sort of like a metal rod) but then my friend pointed her out. thank god. she's gorgeous in person. of course she is commercial gorgeous but she looks amazing. just like in the photo. she was nice - asked if she wanted the umbrella in or not - ha --- was quick -- told her thanks in hungarian but she was sort of off already -- was snowing/cold so i understand.

^^ in her previous thread i've tried to summerize that interview, here it is:
ohh i really like that long report on her. she's still totally down-to-earth, and as she says still a tomboy she has like 1 girlfriend, but mostly boys are her friends, she was a 'bad girl' around 14 years old, she got warnings (monitories?) at school, she goes fishing, playing soccer and stuff.
she recommends pilates. maybe in the future she will do nudes for an outstanding magazine or photographer, but she doesn't plan this yet.
her fav photographer is Steven Meisel, and Vince Baráti (her Hungarian booker)
her fav city is Budapest, her fav musics are Christina Aguilera, Maroon5, Kings of Leon, Adele, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Madonna, etc., she likes songs she can sing and dance on it.
she always checks her facebook fanpage, she's in contact w the girl who runs it, and she also replies everyone's question on her twitter.
her role models are Kate Moss and Natalia Vodianova.
she really wants to be an actress, hoping to meet someone in Cannes who will help her career.
ohh and she doesn't really like doing shows, cause doesn't feel good among those taller models, she feels like she doesn't fit there perfectly, and she's a perfectionist, she wants the clothes look perfect on her.
she doesn't think her body is perfect at all : )
Anita, her sister says Barbara was always the bad kid coming home dirty and bruised :D her grandma says she is very proud of the girls, but the people in countryside are prejudiced against modeling a bit.
her favourite pizza is 4 formaggi. lol at 28:24 she's doing a pizza-goddess face like she's making her model-face while eating pizza :lol:
she's doing her own make-up, she says she's transforming herself into a woman, she likes being sexy like she is at VS shots.

VICTORIA'S SECRET 2012 Backstage ft Karlie Kloss, Cara Delevingne, Barbara Palvin | MODTV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->