Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale

mcswirlgirl

Reaction score
Hi, guys! I work at Bath & Body Works. The sale is huge and going on ALL JUNE. A lot of people thought it was three days only--due to bad marketing. We're not making plan and they're getting rid of a lot of shifts at my store--but I'm sure the same problem exists nationwide.

So I just wanted to let you all know that. Thanks!

well, i don't work there...
but i hit it up last week, and there were some of the 'summer' scents (like coco cabana and strawberry lemonade) for $4 a bottle (spray, body wash, lotion), small bottles of spray 2 for $5, the full size antibacterial soaps were 3 for $6 ... stuff like that :wink: it's pretty good to stock up.

agirlcalledk1ll said:
well, i don't work there...
but i hit it up last week, and there were some of the 'summer' scents (like coco cabana and strawberry lemonade) for $4 a bottle (spray, body wash, lotion), small bottles of spray 2 for $5, the full size antibacterial soaps were 3 for $6 ... stuff like that :wink: it's pretty good to stock up.

oh ok cool. i work at the mall so maybe when i'm there i'll go into bath and body works.

I went a couple weeks ago and got a set of the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-and I love it. I'm going to get the Strawberry Lemonade, too.

a lot of the sale is similar to the one on the website: bathandbodyworks.com, a lot of it changes every week this month too.

It's a good idea that I bump this because not only do I work there, but sales start on 27 December! Here are the deals:

$1 glycerin soaps
$2 select lip products
$4 giant Antibac refills
I dunno if this will happen, it's not on the flyers, but 2/$5 on 4-ounce and other select small sizes of TBS, CO Bigelow, etc.
$5 Classics scents

Save up to 75% on select items! Also for the early days:
$3 Sig. Collection shower gels, 27-29 Dec
$5 Wallflowers, first week only

Also you should get the Spring Preview catalogue (but I already saw it, hahahaha) and we have a new Sig. Collection scent releasing on 5 March called Wild Honeysuckle. There will be about 10 Temptations scents as well as some new Mentha lip shines-spearmint, SPF 15, and a citrus trio. In April or May the True Blue Spa sun stuff will make its way into stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->