• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Fake Lvs From Lv Stores?!

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 26th, 2004 - 5:08 am

i can assure you that most of LV sales people do NOT know the exact difference of a fake and genuine bag of their collection.
this is so very true.

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 26th, 2004 - 5:08 am
even though its soemthing ridiculous to say that LV boutiques sell fake LVs... the last few posts made sense.
i can assure you that most of LV sales people do NOT know the exact difference of a fake and genuine bag of their collection.
ive heard same stories from a Gucci store.

anything is possible :unsure:
Now Nicki Hilton may have an excuse...

Originally posted by oanadobre+Apr 26th, 2004 - 7:39 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oanadobre @ Apr 26th, 2004 - 7:39 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Apr 26th, 2004 - 5:08 am
even though its soemthing ridiculous to say that LV boutiques sell fake LVs... the last few posts made sense.
ive heard same stories from a Gucci store.

anything is possible :unsure:
Now Nicki Hilton may have an excuse... [/b][/quote]
:lol:

i overheard a SA at my local LV store tell someone who brought in an old LV bag to be verified (i think she bought it at a consignment shop) tell her that only the manager is qualified/knowledged to verify/authenticate. i've noticed that the SAs usually don't seem to know too much about the bags themselves. although...they talk a lot to make it seem as if they do. but i guess they just have too much merchandise to study up on. =D

Its true that an LV shipment of Cherry Blossom and Multicolor bags that were stolen of a truck in May/June of 2003 BUT it isn't true that they were replaced with fakes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->