BCBG Max Azria S/S 11 New York

Great coktail dresses for young socialites. He did well what we expect him to do.
Overall not an impressive collection but still a pretty good one. Especially the colorful part of it.

I was undecided when I first saw the collection, but I just watched the video and I'm very impressed. :heart:

It looks exquisite in movement, and now looking back I don't even know why I had doubts. There are so many pieces that I really like and like usual it's near the top of my favorite NY collections thus far.

I do have a few complaints though...I'm over the long, shapeless dresses they do season after season (however the last dress is nice) and the beige jumpsuit should have been cut from the show. Also, I couldn't hear the music on their website so I had to turn on my own. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
the proportions of most dresses just seem wrong from what i see....i'm disappointed so far.

the fullsize link of look no. 10, 15, 17, 26, 30, 33, 36 & 39 are broken..

this is the first time in....well, ever....that i can remember bcbg actually putting forward an coherent idea for how women should dress and not just a regurgitation of trend pieces from every other collection. this collection exudes casual sophistication and a fluidity that's refreshing after a season of the severe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->