Ben Barnes

Rats, that's odd. They were fine a few hours ago when I posted them, but I can no longer see them either. I wonder what's gone wrong.

He is the perfect Byronic hero.

He certainly looks the way I imagine one ought to look, but typical Byronic heroes aren't usually all that likeable personalitywise, per se..

I was a little bent out of shape at the prospect of Ben playing Dorian Gray but after seeing Prince Caspian, I'm now completely sold. And so excited. Possibly even more excited for Dorian Gray than for Coco Avant Chanel. We shall see.

He's so good looking it's almost a problem. What is 'VMAN'? Is that an ad for something?

He certainly looks the way I imagine one ought to look, but typical Byronic heroes aren't usually all that likeable personalitywise, per se..

Personality certainly isn't the most likeable (*cough*Heathcliff*cough*, but many girls are attracted to the brooding, tortured hero-type.

^ooh, he´s going to be with Colin Firth in Dorian Gray? Great! I love them together in Easy Virtue :smile:

What is 'VMAN'? Is that an ad for something?

VMan is a magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 HQ´s of his "Interview" Magazine photoshoot/September 2008

thecelebritycity.com/vbcc

Bigger scans of GQ May 2008
Photos by Nathaniel Goldberg

scanned by Rollergirl @ thecelebritycity.com/vbcc

Slightly different than what I was expecting (the book begins on a much lighter note with a lot of comic undertones) but still a lot to look forward to! Ben is exquisite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->