Bespoke shoes

With_the_wind

Reaction score
I searched the forum and couldn't find any such threads. How many people here have had experience with bespoke/custom shoes? Are the process and price worth it? Are they really as comfortable as I've heard?

Also, and this is the most important one, can you take an existing design you've seen or created and ask a cobbler to produce it, or do you have to choose from existing styles available (which I guess would technically make the process MTM)? I think it would be very cool to essentially be able to design your own shoes.

One last question: where can one get bespoke shoes for men done in NYC?

Thank you.

I haven't had custom shoes done but I had my shoes reinforced by custom shoemakers. Check out T.O. Dey in NYC. I know they do custom shoes for alot of Boradway people and when you walk in, you see all the celebs that have gotten their stuff done there. Once, I saw a woman who brought in a magazine tear of the shoe she wanted and I think they were going to copy it for her as best as they can..I think.

Thanks Educo. Checked out their website, and you're right; they do, in fact, reproduce styles you can think of. I think I'll give them a call to find out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->