Best And Worst Fashion Ads

adv_4664.JPG

(bwgreyscale)

I really like Marc Jacobs F/W 05 and the perfume ads with Sofia. The worst i have seen is Maddona for Versace... Demi Moore for Versace eyewear was hiddeous aswell.

Yes, all the Versace ads with celebrities and that Shania Twain ad for her perfume- just hidious.

the 'I Love Love' Moschino ad with Lily Cole is fantastic; it's on constant replay on FTV and i enjoy watching it :heart:

i agree, the demi moore and madonna ads for versace were awful and tacky, as will be the new lindsay lohan for chanel (still in shock over that one)..

oh la la, dior homme ss 2004

attachment.php

boyd.invisible-cities.net/

i am curious ./..how much say does the designer him/herself have in the ad campaigns? or is it entirely done by teh stylist+photographer?

MarryMeTomFord said:
i am curious ./..how much say does the designer him/herself have in the ad campaigns? or is it entirely done by teh stylist+photographer?

a concept s presented to the designer who then says yes or no to it. and then it s the photographer who s in charge.

wyatt. said:
the other ads that i really liked was the gucci gothic season, with the black and white photography, featuring natalia v. man i loved those.

YES! those were soooo beautiful!

I kind of like the somewhat-recent Dolce and Gabbana ads with the mirrors and such. I can't really remember the specifics, but I remember thinking they were interesting.

Oh, is there a single thread to this, added with pictures?

i love the new ralph lauren ad campaigns but i don't have a scanner to scan and post pictures:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->