Best And Worst Fashion Ads

funnyfan said:
For example, the very, very, very damn worst ad campaign (well... calling it fashion might be stretching it, but this is AWFUL) is for Axe Body Spray. Click here to view a flash that shows all of it.

It's basically a montage of beautiful women in nice clothes cuddling up to... a giant armpit. With legs. In a variety of romantic situations. :ninja:

Can anyone point out an ad campaign that is less likely to make you want to spend money than one that features a giant arm pit with legs?!

:sick: :sick: :sick:

this one wins, hands down :sick:

funnyfan said:
For example, the very, very, very damn worst ad campaign (well... calling it fashion might be stretching it, but this is AWFUL) is for Axe Body Spray. Click here to view a flash that shows all of it.

It's basically a montage of beautiful women in nice clothes cuddling up to... a giant armpit. With legs. In a variety of romantic situations. :ninja:

Can anyone point out an ad campaign that is less likely to make you want to spend money than one that features a giant arm pit with legs?!

:sick: :sick: :sick:

That. Is. HILARIOUS.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^:blink: :lol: What is she doing?!

Oh and the image of that giant armpit is going to stay with me for a long, long time, unfortunately!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion the most gorgeous ad was the SS 06 Donna Karan ad with Diana Dondoe-beautiful clothes, very simple, yet striking.

Moschino SS 06 is different but again one of the best in a long time, it made me want the Moschino shades (like in my avatar).

Worst would have to be Kate Moss for Dior, the Gucci "g-spot" ad, and anything Guess.

I really hate this one, I don't really know why it is just hideous.
bige.jpg

ebay.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->