Best Bods / Body

Although I love the super lean, tone, thin bodies (Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Hudson, Selma Blair), I tend to like more muscle and curves, mostly because I'm very athletically built. I could never be super thin, at least not naturally.

For me, Hilary Swank and the old Britney Spears (looked totally amazing) have great bodies. Pamela Anderson also is very fit, but the enormous boobs are so unattractive to me.

Also love Gwen Stefani, who is looking great the past few years, but I'm also just biased towards her in general because I think she's a total badass.

of late am really appreciating serena william's body. It is not skinny not too muscular nowadays and she has a hot ***!

Caroline Trentini!
belstaffcommandoot3.jpg

emanuelungaroxz4.jpg

pakopanocz2.jpg

versaceolive02xe9.jpg

her waist is so defined! very hourglass/coke bottle, nice boobs, shoulders and hips, legs etc over all very healthy and slim.

source : wireimage & getty

I love my own body.I am about 5' 9" I have really long Jacquetta Wheeler arms and Kate Moss legs( I get compared to her all the time) but my body as a whole is feminine and slender like La Casta(Laetitia).I guess my body is the most like Laetitia's or Lousie Pederesen'e.Why can't American women love thier bodies more and not get those disgusting implants? No respect for themselves.
yes why cant we be as in love with ourselves as you!!

i gotta say julia stegner, caroline trentini, and gisele bundchen! and julia restoin-roitfeld has such a cute figure!

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld has a fabulous body. Also, Shakira. I usually like softer, more petite and curvy figures. Very feminine. I like the six pack on my man, though. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd say any girl with small boobs (b cup) and a cute little belly! perfect

and when it comes to guys, i prefer them skinny (not too skinny of course).

I always thought Jennifer Aniston had a really perfect body.
87n6ff5.jpg

Gisele too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Melissa Keller's body is perfect. I also like Jennifer Aniston's and Sienna Miller's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->