Body Powder Or Liquid Bronzers

Versus_1

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a really good powder or liquid body bronzer that gives you the best sun-kissed look, and is also easy to apply...?

what are the best brands at a reasonable price of course???

thanks

Reasonable price...hmm.. wrong person to ask, but if u wish to check some colours, I use Terracotta by Guerlain $50, or MAC's Trace Gold and Format $18... their bronzers are good though, but the ones I mentioned are pearlescent, and they give a very preety radiance. :wink:

As far a "reasonably priced" : DO NOT buy Bonne Belle, but Wet n' Wild is actually very nice.

actually I just bought bonnebelle tonight (read on makeupalley that it was good) and I quite like it. I have very pale skin so it's nice that it's not orange or too much, but I put it on my friend who has darker skin and just built it up more. So if you have had no practice and want something cheap I would suggest it.

I have an Iridescent MAC Podwer, in golden bronze. BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE IT.

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 4 2004, 03:05 PM
As far a "reasonably priced" : DO NOT buy Bonne Belle, but Wet n' Wild is actually very nice.
[snapback]321595[/snapback]​

lol, funny thing, I am recommending Bonne Belle, if you're going for cheap.

Different colors and tints work differently with men and women of different tones. My good friend and I SWEAR by this stuff. It's so cheap! We're pretty fair skinned, and their loose powders just look magnificent. I guess what I save w/ makeup is what I overspend in other places, like clothing. :blush:

I like NARS BodyGlow.

Its nice and shinny and just has a bit of tinit without looking dirty.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Aug 11 2004, 05:27 PM
I like NARS BodyGlow.

Its nice and shinny and just has a bit of tinit without looking dirty.
[snapback]328889[/snapback]​

That is gorgeous, I still haev one that's been sitting for almost 2years... it lasts a long time, and I even use it on my hair mixed with hairgel :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->