Best Bods / Body

Im killing myself at the gym to have Wil Chalker's body. Lean muscle. Not too big, not too thin. PERFECTION:heart:

WillChalker.jpg

WillChalker20.jpg

men.style.com

Will.jpg

Will Chalker group on yahoo.

I like the super twigy boney bodies like Gemma W., Vlada R., and Hana S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oria said:
:heart: halle, salma, beyonce, naomi, jennifer lopez, adriana lima, jennifer aniston, and serena williams is in shape!

^^^

Co-sign. Along w/Carmen Electra, Sophie Maceau, Monica Bellauci (sp?) Angelina Jolie (minus the tattos), Jessica Alba, Anna Kournikova (sp?), Shakira and many, MANY more women.

Sasha Cohen..
studio11.jpg
studio15.jpg
vmagazine1.gif
'
vmagazine5.gif
57009535.jpg

*edited - rearranged images inorder not to mess up page format*

credit//sashacohen.com//gettyimages

as far as models go, i think morgane dubled is really healthy looking. she's not too too thin and she has nice boobs.
and jessica alba has a hot body.

I don't like girls with muscles- especially not 6-pack abs. I like tall, thin women.

I think that from all the pictures I've seen in this thread it's def Jessica Alba's body. I wouldn't want to be skinny like a model unless I was a model and since I'm not 'cuz I'll never be tall enough I'll go with Jessica Alba: she's skinny but fit, nice waist, nice hips and nice sized breasts.

As for models, I really like Maria Carla Boscono's body, she has such a rock body... Remember that picture of her topless with the electric guitar? :heart: :blush:

I'm also guilty of actually liking Shakira's body. In the new 'hips don't lie' clip she has such a damn amazing *** doesn't she?

kelly ripa
nicole richie (i know, i know)
christina aguleira
the olsens

Pampita,eight months after she gave birth.
superiorpics.com

^^I think her boobs are perfect for her size.Yes she weights less now than she did before the baby but she still has great curves.I liked her better with a few extra pounds but she hasnt gone to extreme with the weight loss.
This is her very soon after the birth
superiorpics.com

I dunno, but I love love Daniela Hantuchova's figure...LONGEST legs ever (shorter than Maria Sharapova, but longer legs!)

5xdya68.jpg

6eumw5u.jpg

danielahantuchova.sk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->