Best Bods / Body

^ Oh, yes! Those are from W in summer '03... LOVED those photos they took... incredible, toned body, indeed

sophie marceau of course

198804%20Playboy%20Jp%2007.jpg

198804%20Playboy%20Jp%2004b.jpg

I hate to be rude, but I truly think Sienna's body looks like a pre-pubescent boy :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
nciole richie is amaziiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhg impo

Fabulyss said:
I hate to be rude, but I truly think Sienna's body looks like a pre-pubescent boy :blink:
I respect your opinion, however I will ask you to reconsider...

From The Superficial

ai tominaga, great picture as well..

ai7.jpg

source lundlund.com

Women
Kate Moss
Elle McPherson
Gisele Bundchen
Penelope Cruz
Nicole Richie :ninja:
Jessica Alba
Adrian Lima
Natasha Poly
Angelina Jolie

Men
Paul Walker
Johny Depp
Courtney Taylor Taylor
Brad Pitt
Jake Gylennhall (don't know how to spell his name)
Jesse Metclafe (sp? - Desperate Housewives Gardner)
Usher (hot bod only)
Eminem
Ryan Philppe
Jared Leto (so hot)

Madonna's body is undeniably fit.
Dita Von Teese has the perfect dancer's body.
I'll agree with Jessica Alba....she has the necessary curves.

Harumi said:
I respect your opinion, however I will ask you to reconsider...

From The Superficial

I like Sienna and she does have a great body, but that picture looks really weird, has it been altered or something?:blink: Because Sienna's boobs are seriously not that big, they looks like DDs! I'm sure hers are normally more like a B cup...:unsure:

fashion_victim said:
I like Sienna and she does have a great body, but that picture looks really weird, has it been altered or something?:blink: Because Sienna's boobs are seriously not that big, they looks like DDs! I'm sure hers are normally more like a B cup...:unsure:
Ahhh! Holy boobies, aren't they?:lol:
Well, the pic has not been altered or photoshopped (to the best of my knowledge, that is).
However, the pic was taken quite a while back when she was modeling and she was slightly bigger. Notice also the angle of the picture: it's fairly taken from above, which artificially increases the size of her assets. Lastly, she looks like she is wearing one of those silicone pads. Quite common among models.

For me, Sienna Miller is the most OPPOSITE of my type.
Don't get me wrong, I can definitely see why people like her, but that whole look is just very, very un-sexy to me.

She looks really good in that runway pic - the typical 'mainstream America Barbie doll' type dream - but now she's far too thin for me.

For me, Sienna Miller is the most OPPOSITE of my type.
Don't get me wrong, I can definitely see why people like her, but that whole look is just very, very un-sexy to me.

I agree completely, she´s undoubtedly very pretty but I still find her dull. I prefer someone with a more striking appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->