Best everday Tote... work/school/travel??

Vlad

Reaction score
So what do you all think? As in a bag that is fully functional, easy to carry, but can also carry a heavy load. This could be for work, school books, or just to carry while traveling while still looking fashionable. What do you all think?

I am getting my girl a new bag and want it to be stylish and at the same time practical. ^_^

I am also looking for a cool messenger bag for school, something, NOT made of cheap nylon. Suggestions? :flower:

Vlad, one of those Coach totes are big, fairly cheap and comfortable. Unless you don't like the nylon. Hamptons Weekend Small Tote $158.00

1894_SVBK_d1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still use my Herve Chapelier tote thing when I have lots of crap to tote around.

u could also get one of those huge gucci totes, if u like logos....or if u like something like the herve, get a longchamp, but that is also nylon...

or if u are looking for a nice messenger bag, u can get the damier one from lv (i believe they have one) or the regular logo one...i think those are more men's styles although i have seen women carrying them...

glamcouture said:
how about a medium balenciaga le dix :wink: :heart:

the bag would look lovely, but i'd be very concerned about damaging the bag with a heavy load of books B)

Anyone think getting a bag like the coach diaper bag would be cute as a tote? I think it looks like it would be more durable, yet it is a diaper bag.... anymore suggestions? :innocent:

Vlad said:
Anyone think getting a bag like the coach diaper bag would be cute as a tote? I think it looks like it would be more durable, yet it is a diaper bag.... anymore suggestions? :innocent:
Yes, my cousin carries a quilted white one. They're big, they have tons of nooks and crannys and are designed to be easy to clean. Coach.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->