Chic And Funtional

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
Alright, i'm going away for school to the UK and basically every friday we go to stuff in London such as galleries, banks, institutions whatever, as a sort of learning experience deal. Anyway, I need something that can carry books but could go with a mini if i chose to wear one or anything. I don't want a big backpack because they seem to bring everything down and make me feel schleppy. It would be nice if this "bag" could also carry my laptop but not a big deal if it doesn't. I have no idea what sort of style of where to look. I'm thinking maybe Coach but no ideas other than that. Help please!!

because i can't edit. I found these. Which one would be most functional?
p56906b.jpg

Thats by Diesel
This one is by Coach
edited to add: the coach is bigger than it looks. it's 17x14x7

thanks for the link. i checked browns but didn't see these. No, i live in a hole in Canada as i affectionately call it but I'm heading the UK in two weeks so maybe I can check them out at Browns there. Thanks for the suggestion, i'll definately have to check em.

You're welcome, mehg.

I like the Diesel one you originally posted. Better than the Coach. I think they're about the same as functionality goes so it's just really up to your taste.

Go with the Diesel if you need one now. But definitely make a mental note to check out the Head Porter stuff. Very chic and perfect for a student!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->