Best pressed powder

Swede_

Reaction score
Which one is the best pressed powder in your opinion? I only use it over the T-zone because it can get just a little bit oily. What do you recommend?

If you're talking "regular" powder, I say Chanel.

If you mean combination powder+foundation with extras, I don't know...

tott said:
If you're talking "regular" powder, I say Chanel.

If you mean combination powder+foundation with extras, I don't know...

I mean regular pressed compact (whatever!) powder :smile:

t. leclerc is my fav. its made of rice powder so it doesn't clog pores, it has shades light enough to match my skin, and it comes it gorgeous silver compacts with french writing on them. its expensive, but worth it. i got mine at henri bendel.

I like shiseido...it has a three shade palette that mixes together to give a nice pale shade. Doesn't clog the pores either....I don't wear foundation, I just use this over concealer and I'm good to go.

Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder is my favorite. It is nice for little touch ups throughout the day on my combonation skin. The coverage is moderate and it does a great job at controlling shine.

Dior Snow Ultra-Brightening Whitening Powder Foundation is the best!
It can slow down the appearance of brown spots and pigment irregularities, and it's very soft, non-oily. The point is the veil will stay matte and natural-looking.

i love MAC Blot its the only thing that works for me. I have tried alot of "shine control" products and this is the best by far

vanishing said:
Dior Snow Ultra-Brightening Whitening Powder Foundation is the best!
It can slow down the appearance of brown spots and pigment irregularities, and it's very soft, non-oily. The point is the veil will stay matte and natural-looking.

Sounds very similiar to Bare Essenctuals mineral veil.

I'll have to stick with my MAC on this one.

I use MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder, and it leaves me with a matte complexion all day, no matter how hot it is.

I use MAC select sheer pressed powder...in the same shade as my select sheer foundation. Very natural finish.

I was beset upon by makeup salesladies in Saks on Monday night... 180 dollars later I walked out with Cle de Peau - concealer, and pressed powder foundation in a compact. it's soooooooooo silky. will report back with results, it looked and felt fab in the store though.

I use neutrogena.. I think their foundations/powders are the only drugstore ones that are yellow toned enough for asian skin.

I like Givenchy's powder foundation. It doesn't add a layer to my foundation, just mattifies it,besides it being very finely-milled with oil-controlling property.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->