BEST they ever looked...

^Thats a great picture of Mischa. Her bone structure looks amazing.

cameron diaz at the 2002 oscars...i absolutely loved her outfit here...
oscars209.jpg
oscars215.jpg

oscars203.jpg
oscars233.jpg

(i also loooooooooooooved kate winslet in ben de lisi and julia roberts in vintage valentino that year.)

i think cameron also looked her best at the charlies angels 2 premiere, despite the broken shoe.

full09.jpg

i loved everything here- makeup, dress. her hair looked amazing too, i loved the colour!

oh, also, kirsten dunst looks STUNNING in this pic...

dunst004.jpg

her outfit/hair/makeup is all perfect.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Emmy Rossum looked her best at the Oscars, IMO. also, Emma Watson looked stunning at the BAFTAs.

Attachments

• emmy4.jpg
    emmy4.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 8
  • baftas.jpg
    baftas.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 17
i agree about Kirsten Dunst in the black - so effortless, so simple. Everytime i see that pic, i just LOVE it.

I've ALWAYS loved that floral dress that Diaz wore... nobody else could have worn that particular gown like she did.

This is my fav of Reese Witherspoon....Vanity Fair mag
VanityFair_Sept04-04a.jpg

VanityFair_Sept04-07a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BooBah said:
cameron diaz at the 2002 oscars...i absolutely loved her outfit here...

(i also loooooooooooooved kate winslet in ben de lisi and julia roberts in vintage valentino that year.)

i think cameron also looked her best at the charlies angels 2 premiere, despite the broken shoe.

full09.jpg

i loved everything here- makeup, dress. her hair looked amazing too, i loved the colour!

just loved cameron's dress here, though she got some awful reviews from the fashion critics. i thought it looked stunning on her.

Kirsten Dunst at the Spiderman premiere in Berlin.

Attachments

• kirsten.jpg
    kirsten.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 39
Erin said:
I've ALWAYS loved that floral dress that Diaz wore... nobody else could have worn that particular gown like she did.

Me too!! She did florals before everyone else got on the bandwagon. I think Cate Blanchette did them early too

I thought Drew looked as good as I ever remember seeing her at the MET Costume Benefit.

57511111.jpg

(gettyimages.com)

Wow Kirsten DOES look STUNNING in post #126...those legs!!!

^^ gwyneth has so many "best" looks :smile: she´s amazingly beautiful

Originally Posted by Neo_Classic
That dress that everyone thinks put Nicole Kidman on the map is actually not that cute to me.
rolleyes.gif
Could someone please repost that picture. It doesn't work anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->