Beyonce's House Of Dereon Line

Originally posted by Belowen@Oct 8th, 2003 - 8:58 pm
Just for the record, I was only messing around :blush:
Its cool, and I kinda felt you were, but it made perfect sense...you called it well. It definitely made me stop and think. :flower:

Beyonce & Tina Knowles Fashion

What do you think of their new clothing line coming out? Hopefully it's not like the costumes she designed for Destiny's Child.
232881.jpg

232047.jpg

153835.jpg

182976.jpg

Another Tina Knowles Creation:
mtv7.jpg

Judging based on the stuff she's worn recently designed by her mom, I think it kind of sucks.

Ho-Coture said:
What do you think of their new clothing line coming out? Hopefully it's not like the costumes she designed for Destiny's Child.
232881.jpg

232047.jpg

153835.jpg

182976.jpg

Another Tina Knowles Creation:
mtv7.jpg
haha i like it B) her mom has style.

No :D

She's not even original, she knocks off a lot of other designer's stuff and whatever :wacko:

i think the outfits are great "stage outfits"... very showy, very glittery, and very much in your face. it looks great when they're performing, with the lights and smoke, etc. it goes with the whole "look at me i'm sexy" vibe

but in reality? i don't know if one would wear it on the street, or even on the red carpet... could be a little tacky

Totally gross..... :sick:

This is like Versace meets Baby Phat. :ninja:

I think she looked much better when she went solo sans the tina creations. Like here:
mtv2.jpg

But it seemed like Tina didn't like it when her daughter got with a real designer for her solo career. I found an article on it.

Ho-Coture said:
I think she looked much better when she went solo sans the tina creations. Like here:
mtv2.jpg

But it seemed like Tina didn't like it when her daughter got with a real designer for her solo career. I found an article on it.
:ninja: is that a versace knock off?

oh my goodness Beyonce looks bad with those gold hot pants and barbie hairdo. yuk! I think when the press complimented DC's style from the early years just to be polite her mother took it too seriously

versace_goddess said:
:ninja: is that a versace knock off?
i recognize that from "the fabolous life of christina aguilera" on tv, when they showed her versace ads..

I think that is Versace. I don't know why her mom was saying that stuff in that link, the stuff she makes are skimpy. She's her stylist, so the things Bey wears, is from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->