Beyonce's House Of Dereon Line

Dah-ling said:
I really think Beyonce is too thick of a girl to be wearing 99% of the clothes she wears.

okay...im not going to defend beyonce's fashion choices, because they are some of the worst outfits i have seen...but i kind of dont understand what people mean when she doesnt have the body shape to be wearing some of the things she wears, like hot pants...so she has thick thighs...a lot of people find that beautiful and so she wears hot pants because they make them appear even curvier...not everyone lives by the thin-is-in creed and many cultures prefer thicker, curvier bodies

I actually think when she/her people make the right choices, Beyonce's body brings life to many of the clothes she wears...she stands out...I've seen her look amazing in certain dresses and even stagewear, something that Michelle or Kelly (who are much more twiggier) could never pull off.

As for her mother.... :blink:
I think she is also responsible for their hair :unsure:
Keep in on the stage and girls, don't try those looks at home.....

Dah-ling said:
I really think Beyonce is too thick of a girl to be wearing 99% of the clothes she wears.

Dah-ling said:
I'm going to have to defend beyonce on this one. I don't think she's too thick for her clothes. She has a great figure.

More pics of beyonce

holiday02.jpg

holiday16.jpg

i think she looks pretty in that purple pic. i don't like the outfit, just the color of the sheer thing and her face.

The picture I posted was supposed to be of her during her vacation, so here it is:

holiday06.jpg

holiday01.jpg

holiday24.jpg

^ There are allowing you to directly link the pictures...so if you guys want to see it, get the URL from the properties and paste it on the address bar.

BTW, she doesn't look very good in the first picture.

I think she would look so much better if she updated her style. Its not the eighties anymore.

i'll just keep mouth shut in this topic. compared to the other one that is exactly the same.

Not sure this really belongs here, but I couldn't find another big Beyonce thread...

Did you guys see the vacation pictures of her with Jay-Z? All she's wearing is a tiny little red binkini!. And all I can say is... damn, the girl is stacked! :wink: They definitely air-brush her to death in her ads to make her look super-skinny, though. :/

A new Loreal ad of hers:

beyonce has looked good a couple of times, but when destinys child get together it's just terrible. why do they all have to looks the same, and bad :sick:

Destinys%20Child%20500.jpg

51935045.jpg

Beyonce at Missy's premiere party at the 40/40 club.

51848525.jpg

Another terrible creation.

51848461.jpg

Kelly's got a great smile here.

51844213.jpg

51843151.jpg

Oh Tina, why do you punish these girls like this? I know they didn't get up early enough for rehearsal, but damn!

51842591.jpg

Kelly looks great in this picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->