Big Brother 7

^ aww

Sorry to any who like them...but Im SO bored of Glyn & Mikey...but I know they wont go because loads of girls will fancy them, but they are just so boring :lol:

The only time I like Giyn is his and Pete's dance:rofl:

Nikki looks cute there!

truebluejen said:
The only time I like Giyn is his and Pete's dance:rofl:

:lol: Me too, I just can't help laughing when they do that! The sack on the head version was the best!:lol:

I've never really liked Glynn that much..
But the dance was good!

- skynews
1431839.jpg
1431840.jpg

1431841.jpg
1431798.jpg

and Kinga from last year :lol:
1431829.jpg
1431828.jpg

Grace :yuk: ..............and is that Adee from The Salon she's with?

1431841.jpg

:rofl:

kinga's hats hilarious too :rofl: reminds me of galliano ss05 rtw...

I wonder whats going to happen with Nikki's TV show... "Princess Nikki"....just the simple life with nikki really not paris :lol:

JR1 said:
I wonder whats going to happen with Nikki's TV show... "Princess Nikki"....just the simple life with nikki really not paris :lol:

Whaaaat?:shock: Is this true? Or are you joking with us JR?!:huh:

^ thats what i heard...it was new magazine or something, i read every page and article on the way to london...let me see if its still here...:flower:

1 August 2006
DERMOT: BIG BRO IS SUCH A BIG BORE WITHOUT OUR NIKKI
Show a flop with no strop

By Cameron Robertson
BIG Brother presenter Dermot O'Leary has admitted the TV show has flopped since stroppy Nikki's eviction two weeks ago.

The Big Brother's Big Brain host said the house had suffered through the absence of the 24-year-old model, famous for her shrieking tantrums.

Asked if the reality show had floundered, Dermot, 33, said: "Yeah, definitely. Even the housemates felt it.

"When she got evicted, they were all going, 'You must be going to Australia' and coming up with these bizarre theories.

"You can understand it because we were thinking, 'There's no way she can go, something must be wrong.' So, yeah, I think the show definitely suffered."

Nikki's eviction interview was watched on Channel Four by 5.9million viewers, compared to the four million who watch every night.​

Dermot confessed he was gobsmacked when the public chucked her out when all the house-mates were up for eviction except Jayne. He said:

"There's something unbelievably endearing about the girl. I don't know why Nikki was evicted.

"I still haven't met anyone who voted for her.

"It showed there's no way that the show could be fixed.

"If they could fix it, I'm sure the programme makers would have moved heaven and earth to keep her in there."

But she has already landed her own E4 show, Princess Nikki, in which she tries to hold down an everyday job - a reference to her stroppy turn as a PA in a Big Brother task.

Dermot also told New! magazine that he wished pregnant presenter Davina McCall would go into labour - so he could host the final in three weeks' time.

He said: "Davina is a criminal genius and will have planned her pregnancy almost to the hour that the show finishes.

"But I'd love to be able to step in and do it, in a weird way."​
dailyrecord.co.uk

:flower:

^
It is boring without her, but nevermind.
I'll try and get round to scanning that interview..

Thanks for the article JR :flower:

^^Thankyou for posting it.:flower:

It actually does sound quite possible to me, E4 did give Chantelle her own show and she was the 'star' of Celeb BB, like Nikki is of this BB.

^ and they now know how many people liked nikki, which = how many people will tune into her show :smile:

^Haha yeah, well they have one viewer. I'd watch it for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->