Big Brother 7

Ooooh it's too good!!:buzz:

I didn't think that they would show the house them in the diary room. Why did they do that?!:huh:

I suppose they have to know since they will be choosing who goes in. Wouldn't it be funny if those in the real house could watch what those in the house next door were doing!:lol:

^ yes :lol: i thought that would happen

i dont get why they showed the housemates the 4 rejects-but-come-backs :unsure: i thought they would keep it a secret...

i think its a toss up between lea and nikki for the housemates to choose...

richard - lea
glyn - lea? or mikey
imogen - nikki
aislene - lea? mikey? nikki?
pete - lea? nikki?
jenny - nikki?

hmm:ermm:

I think Pete and Aislene will go for Nikki, Dimogen for Grace, Glyn and Richard Lea but not sure about Jenny. Maybe Nikki

Nikki got 60-something % of the vote in the end!!

One of my theories is that every evening the real house will have to choose to evict someone, until friday when there will be two and they will have to then choose who they want to come into the house with them.

Also I'm guessing whoever is evicted on friday won't have a vote, as they will be evicted! Hopefully Imogen!

^
Yeah, I don't want Richard to go, I've liked him from the start..

^ me too :woot: i actually think he has a good chance of coming 3rd or something...

Im going to stick up for Imogen...she grew up close to where I grew up! :lol:

So...get Richard out! :P

Ok, I can't help but post this, how adorable!!

Wednesday 09 August
Day 84, 12:00
Lea and Nikki are just a Diary-Room door away, but it's a door too far for Pete. Knowing his two favourite ladies are so near but so far is fraying the poor lad's nerves.

But given the tizzy he'd worked himself into, we reckon there's something else that's vexing him a little bit more.
"I'm gagging for a bit of Lea and Nikki. Last night was torture. I want 'em," he ranted to Big Bro. "I went downhill when Lea left but when Nikki left as well I was as flat as a pancake. I've got this feeling in my stomach that I need ... something. Obviously it's them."
Or could it be some lunch?
"Say if you've got a girlfriend and they p*** off to another country," he continued. "I feel like that. It took me ages to get them out of my head and now they're back. And they looked well hot as well. I'll get this feeling of relief as soon as I grab em. I need to release it now!"
"What is it you missed?" asked Big Brother as Pete shuffled excitedly.
"They have different qualities. Lea was a great help with my self-esteem. I feel a strong bond with her, and we both like Billy Idol which has got to mean something. And she's funny.
"Nikki? I missed her loads. Maybe a bit too much," continued Pete, shifting uncomfortably. "I can't really explain why I like Nikki. She's my little kitty-cat kitten."
"Why can't you explain why you miss her?" asked Big Bro, angling for some gossip.
"I'm embarrassed. I can't keep a straight face. I'm not sure. I think I might have... Oh I don't know. I can't say. I haven't got the guts."
"Do you really not know?" continued Big Bro.
"I suppose I know a bit. I'm not gonna tell you that. It's a strange feeling I have."
But BB wasn't giving up, asking: "Could you describe the feeling?"
"You know..." Pete thought for a while. "No."
"Do you feel the same way about Nikki as you do about Lea?" pressed BB, working up to the third degree.
"No. I still love Lea but there's something different with Nikki."
"How is it different?"
"Do you need me to spell it out? It's not my fault. It's her fault. I didn't know. When she left I realised how I really felt about her, which I was denying. But there's definitely some sparks in my head and I can't help it."
"What do the sparks mean, Pete?"
"I think I found out how she felt about me. She was all over me sometimes and I was keeping it at a friend level. But I suppose I cracked. I thought she was really cute and used to give her cuddles and she'd make me a sandwich and call me her baby. I understood her mad ways. She could just smile at me and it would make me happy."
Is it just us, or can you hear violins?

Richard and Imogen have just gone into the house next door!

^I know!:o It was quite hard to tell what was going on as the live stream is always cutting the sound off, but I don't think they will be returning. Or at least the evictee won't be returning to the main house. But don't quote me, it was hard to hear what was happening!:lol:

Glyn must have met some really nasty people if Grace is the nicest person he has ever met!

This is driving me nuts!

Pete is in the main house, he has finally realised how feels about Nikki, but thinks she's found someone else on the outside.

Nikki is in the house next door, knows how she feels about Pete, doesn't know how he feels about her and thinks he likes Jennie!

Just put them in the same house already!!!!

I really want Nikki back in, but big-mouth Aisleyne seems to think she knows everything...but to be honest Aisleyne knows that Nikki has a good chance of winning (I do think if Nikki goes back into the house the last three will be Nikki, Pete and Glynn or Nikki, Pete and Richard) - anyway, back to the point...it is all about winning at the end of the day and they are going to choose the weakest link (so to speak) as obviously they do not want to reduce their chance of winning. Its only common sense, don't you think? But we do really need Nikki back in there.

rachyroo said:
Richard and Imogen have just gone into the house next door!

IN yet another BB twist, Richard and Imogen have been sent over to the house next door.

The pair are up for eviction this Friday - but Big Brother announced that they would first be joining their former housemates.

On Friday, one of them will be evicted and one of the four ex-housemates Nikki, Grace, Mikey and Lea will move back into the main house.
On their arrival into the "secret" house - there was much screaming and emotional hugging.
"Oh my baby," Lea said to Richard. " I have missed you so much."
Source:thesun

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->