Blaak Homme S/S 09 Paris

Reaction score
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

NY MAG

Individually the look meshes together but as a collection it doesn't adhere as much...like the footwear though...like not love...

Ugly shoes, check.
Lace suit, check.
Color block shirts, leather shorts, high waist trousers and absolutely revolting taste, check.

i love the usual eclecticism but i have to admit,since they are faves of mine,the collection is a bit underwhelming compared with what they did the previous seasons.

I'm going to have to research previous seasons but i think the collection is fun. And i love the leather shorts my favorite of the leather trend so far.

this is a bit of a let down, i have been looking foward to this for a while.

Ugly shoes, check.
Lace suit, check.
Color block shirts, leather shorts, high waist trousers and absolutely revolting taste, check.

I would like you to develop, I like to learn from critic, for now you have made a list of words :flower:

i love the usual eclecticism but i have to admit,since they are faves of mine,the collection is a bit underwhelming compared with what they did the previous seasons.

I agree,
that's why I don't trust in two headed design teams, this collection don't have any dialog between the two different approach they usually do, it just a mix of clothes. the fucsia suit is something I could wear :ninja:

certainly a conflict or confusion in house between the two...did they not communicate? or was the collection drawn up individually...

the reason i say is the stark contrast.

There are some very nice, highly wearable pieces that can blend with other collections/designers; something that is now paramount considering they'll retail within multi-branded stores.

I'll certainly look to pick up the sweaters & decorated navy & white shirts which look very nice indeed...apart from that, i'm struggling.

The suits look to be an awkward cut, with too much of a range within such a small collection, strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->