Dior Homme S/S 10 Paris

No to insult KVA cuz the man certainly has a lot of talent....but I don't think he's up-to-par to design Dior Homme. He does an amazing job with his own collection...under his own label.

I think THE perfect candidate that would bring back the original essense of Dior Homme would be.....Nicholas Ghesquire. Please forgive me if I spelled his name in-correctly...but I'm sure PLENTY of you know whom I'm referring to. He should quit Balenciaga...and lend his amazing skills to DH.

Any of you agree??

wtf? why must Dior Homme be cut towards prepubescent (looking) boys?

Hedi's eye for detail was fantastic, but his "skinny dirty rocker" look was getting really old.

Hedi's eye for detail was fantastic, but his "skinny dirty rocker" look was getting really old.

oh God, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
As much as I liked what Hedi did for Dior Homme and respect him, I was getting seriously sick of that look. Also, I'd love it if people could actually move on. Sure, what he did was great but seeing "i miss Hedi" etc etc in EVERY DH thread is getting boring :ninja:

Regarding the pics that have been posted here, that looks promising. Must be the first time i like something from a DH collection under KVA...

i actually quite like what i see so far. to me this is what kris does best...beautifully made monochrome clothes with nonchalance and ease.

ps:i'd vote for nicolas too but i still would rather see him behind his own label :wink:

my friend was at the show and he told me that it was all very boring and the music was terrible. he actually left before halfway..

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about the mistake, but I want GARETH to takeover, its seems the interest of kris is going at the decline...

610x.jpg

daylife.com

Just finished looking at the collection, don't like any of it! I expected so much better

i don't believe this collection, so i research web in now. ;;;
really ^ collection is dior's?
i expect gareth pugh's dior. but...

Oh wow...I've been pretty harsh to KVA before and this is the first collection of his I really like. It's relaxed, well constructed, the shapes newer but not too experimental and the direction is so fresh and new for DH. Even the styling has a balance of rugged sexiness and sleek nonchalance. What makes me like it is how un-tortured this is, even though the details and thought into construction, materials are apparent. A bit of Yohji Yamamoto meets DH. It is also quite different from all the other collections out there playing very safe and traditional. And yes, I'm so over Hedi Slimane, ever since Karl Lagerfeld squeezed his chubby cheeks into his tight black rocker jeans and goth bondage boots...yeah, I know, not his fault, but he should have known to move on!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghesquiere98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->