Black Fishnet Stockings

sandra

Reaction score
Well this season (fall/winter) the only stockings I've been wearing have been Wolford's fishnet stockings. I even have back up emergency knock off pairs that look like Wolford's. THE MEN LOOOOOOVE IT!!!! I love it. It's so sexy.....but the thing is with the right pair of shoes or boots, it looks really sexy and soooo stereotypically French but with the wrong pair..um well...it looks like I should be walking the streets :lol: I've been wearing Wolford's "The Twenties" collection (the ones worn in the movie Cabaret). I ike it because it's a tighter weave, the holes arent too large. But I've seen many women also sporting the "sixy-six" stockings (meant for the year 1966). What do you guy's think?

Wolford (The Twenties)

Wolford Sixty-Six

I like fishnets too but I do agree that you have to wear then carefully. One fun method is to wear legwarmers over top of them. It's a cute style and much warmer as well! :P

I love the look of flesh-tone fishnets, as well.

i've been wearing fishnets for years.
Hboogie, I agree
My favourite look for now is flesh fishnets with nude slingbacks and a pencil skirt.

I've got some red and purple fishnets as well as black ones.

i like them both and wear/use both styles very often in blk and nude. I like to sometimes wear them over a coloured pr of tights...I still like opague thought and sheer and striped and plaid, etc-I think hosiery is a fantastically underused accessory...especially of you've got good :flower: legs...

I saw a pair of fishnets I :heart: ! They don't have feet, and they are hot pink, almost red... I got this cute black skirt w/ white chevron stripes that has about 5 different layers and are all different links- and a black portrait top to go with it- I'm wearing it to Youth Legislature in April... :woot: how cute would it be to wear fishnets under it with black slingbacks- I thought it would be 80's fun.. maybe I'm wrong.!

Originally posted by southerncutie@Feb 26th, 2004 - 2:36 pm
I saw a pair of fishnets I :heart: ! They don't have feet, and they are hot pink, almost red... I got this cute black skirt w/ white chevron stripes that has about 5 different layers and are all different links- and a black portrait top to go with it- I'm wearing it to Youth Legislature in April... :woot: how cute would it be to wear fishnets under it with black slingbacks- I thought it would be 80's fun.. maybe I'm wrong.!
what is youth legislature? it sounds like some sort of political debate club-if so, that whole outfit, while extremely adorable, would be highly inappropriate ... :huh:

so what is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->