Blackberry

I love the quickpull app! I was getting mighty tired of pulling out my battery every night!

So now I really want a blackberry. Just because everybody is using one and they keep talking about how awesome it is :lol: Isn't there some feature where you can chat to blackberry users easily or something? I donno, enlighten me BB users!

I have the blackberry curve 8900 but everyone's telling me how a bold is so much better...(I really like the keyboard on the curve <3), now I can't wait till the onyx comes out. My mom hates it when I use my BB, she's like ''c'mon. stop clicking start living!" pfft... :D

ah, really? i also have the 8900 and i thought for the longest time whether to get the bold or the new curve. but from all the research i've done it seems like the internet is a bit faster on the bold but the quality of the 8900 is A LOT better. i heard the trackball of the bold breaks very easily and it's REALLY large.

what's the onyx?

I just got myself the curve 8900 and wanted to know what free apps people have and love I'm brand spanking new to bb's I just traded in my 5 year old phone for this bb so any hints or tips would be great :smile:. I really wanted the bold but really couldn't afford it but hey I still got a shiney new phone so I don't mind

ah, really? i also have the 8900 and i thought for the longest time whether to get the bold or the new curve. but from all the research i've done it seems like the internet is a bit faster on the bold but the quality of the 8900 is A LOT better. i heard the trackball of the bold breaks very easily and it's REALLY large.

what's the onyx?

Yes! That's exactly why I never went for the bold! The keyboard (and the device) is monstrous! The onyx is the hybrid of the two. It's slightly smaller than the bold and there's a trackpad instead of a trackball!

^Thanks! I wouldn't say the battery power is amazing, its similar to the bold. Other than that its definitely better. I like the look, it's lighter and sleeker. I'm SO glad they got rid of the trackball (mine broke twice). The SMS's are now the same structure as a bbm with faces. The Internet Browser is a lot clearer, plus it's faster. Best part -the camera!!! We can finally take clear pictures in the dark :P

so the camera is better than the javeline?
yeah to some people trackball is hell, to me too sometimes, but i still prefer trackball than track pad :P

about twitter on blackberry? what u guys using?
im trying on seesmic but it won't log in so i delete the app again
so far i'm satisified with ubertwitter but i have 2 twitter acc so i use twixtreme on my other account

Last edited by a moderator:
i use übertwitter. before that i used twitterberry. i like übertwitter more. but sometimes the 'load more' thing doesn't work...

I could never get ubertwitter to work properly, so I use twitterberry. Maybe I should try installing ubertwitter again, people seem to like that one more.

And the onyx looks amazing but I can't upgrade for ages :(

What's the best Crackberry for someone who hates PDAs? I'll be using it for business purposes mainly. Thanks

I keep meaning to ask this and forgetting...

Does anyone else have a problem with their trackball sticking? It only seems to stick scrolling downwards and it's really annoying. Maybe I need to get it fixed but I don't want to be without my bberry for anytime.

The onyx has a trackpad rather than a trackball right? I think that would be an improvement.

I keep meaning to ask this and forgetting...

Does anyone else have a problem with their trackball sticking? It only seems to stick scrolling downwards and it's really annoying. Maybe I need to get it fixed but I don't want to be without my bberry for anytime.

It happens to me once during a whole day but then it worked fine again. I was like, in total panic since it had been 7 days or so that I got it :lol:

instruction on how to clean the trackball
it gets sticky because of human oil, sometimes we use lotion, or eat something oily and forgot to wash hands etc, u can just clean it like we used to clean the old school mouse with the trackball bottom

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->